• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

ultimax

vlfMhh7.gif
7433.gif

croten

So I'm playing Ace Attorney Investigations 2 and man, I'm already enjoying this more than AAI1. Also I like Kay for some reason.
That being said, I'm probably halfway through act 1 and I think I've already figured it out, despite the game not yet hinting at it. Then again, it's still more subtle than Act 1s in pretty much all other Ace Attorney games.

Kay is great shut up. Also you're playing the fan translation right? Get ready for some references to things that may or may not be Gurren Lagann

So I'm playing Ace Attorney Investigations 2 and man, I'm already enjoying this more than AAI1. Also I like Kay for some reason.
That being said, I'm probably halfway through act 1 and I think I've already figured it out, despite the game not yet hinting at it. Then again, it's still more subtle than Act 1s in pretty much all other Ace Attorney games.

Oh no son you haven't figured ANYTHING out trust me.

Enjoy that shit, I would say Investigations 2 is right up there with Trials and Tribulations, no joke. This game should have been what Investigations 1 is.

Don't believe in yourself Kay, believe in me, believe in the me that believes in you

OHHHHHH SHIT I REMEMBER THAT. I'm pretty sure I flipped my fucking shit when I saw that. The part where
Miles is like "WONDER WHERE THAT ONE LAWYER IS?" as the camera pans to Nick
was great too

Is it bad that I want no one to be peter parker other than a white guy? If its miles morales sure make him a black guy but I saw on tumblr saying "people who would be better than anoter pasty white guy" and I thought guess what? Spider man is a pasty white guy.

Is it bad that I want no one to be peter parker other than a white guy? If its miles morales sure make him a black guy but I saw on tumblr saying "people who would be better than anoter pasty white guy" and I thought guess what? Spider man is a pasty white guy.
Yeah, and thor was a man. If they wanna switch it up, let em.

Established character ethnicity, it's not wrong to want it to match the character.

ultimax

There is a very specific reason for that. A weird one at that.

It also involves naked gay bodybuilders.

What you just said a minute ago was literally the best thing I've ever heard. I'm kinda sad.

Anyway, I'm literally doing so much homework I'm gonna die.
So basically people bet on money on fighting game bullshit. I can see this getting real addicting fast, i must back away
Because you're not a fan of the Best Friends aparently

Holy shit fucking UMRL? Really?
I dont think i've heard them talk about it. Or remember it at least.
this is the part where you call me fraudbeats

So basically people bet on money on fighting game bullshit. I can see this getting real addicting fast, i must back away
I know saltybet, because of the SBF. They got super into it... one podcast like months and months ago when it was newer? Like EVO 2013? I forget.

It's super fun. I was just talking about how I wanna see a Rin drop Steamrollers.

Emouse

What you just said a minute ago was literally the best thing I've ever heard. I'm kinda sad.

Anyway, I'm literally doing so much homework I'm gonna die.

Watching Rock Howard gert destroyed by a shitty sprite of Rick from Splatterhouse earlier was also very entertaining

but do your homework nerd!

Top Bottom