• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

but do your homework nerd!

Your secret is safe with me.
zHGXhFJCVCbD2.gif
remember that time on the podcast where they talked shit about Abu for like 15 minutes calling him a fraud and a Hitler apologist? good times.
Yes.

mike0dude

remember that time on the podcast where they talked shit about Abu for like 15 minutes calling him a fraud and a Hitler apologist? good times.

croten

OOOH, that's a bold fucking claim! The masterfulness that is Godot and the game's final case isn't easily bested. Looking forward to it! Yeah, I thought I had it, but now I'm not so sure. It's super fun though.

I finished a couple of months ago, it's really fucking good. I love the OST.

ultimax

I know saltybet, because of the SBF. They got super into it... one podcast like months and months ago when it was newer? Like EVO 2013? I forget.

It's super fun. I was just talking about how I wanna see a Rin drop Steamrollers.
When i saw her do that i was instantly sold. this is so entertaining.
is it this?

Fraudbeats don't listens to da podcast

I'm actually really far behind on podcasts. I usually listen when driving to school, but GiantBombcast has been consuming me. That or i just listen to music

Beloved

Ni2dIYi.png

1. I already liked the official 2BFP FB account
2. I don't even into wrestling or LoL
3. What the fuck are you saying Facebook?

At least its not suggesting "Mississippi Praying Moms" to you as a group to join.

I'm not religious.

I'm not a mom.

I am in Mississippi
unfortunately
so yay 1 for 3?

But female thor is a completely other character, its not The Thor. Just like super girl isnt genderbent thor
Is she not? I thought just having the hammer made you the thor cause magic and shit.

Should be said, I know almost nothing about comics and things related. What little I do know is probably wrong.

Is she not? I thought just having the hammer made you the thor cause magic and shit.

Should be said, I know almost nothing about comics and things related. What little I do know is probably wrong.
Well yeah but the same could be said about just putting on a super hero costume, mile morales is spider man, but hes not THE spiderman.

Ilvocare

I see the problem. You're using Facebook

If I don't use it then I basically lose what little connection I have with the friends I've made in real life. Considering the alternative, I'll take shitty recommendations over complete global isolation.

At least its not suggesting "Mississippi Praying Moms" to you as a group to join.

I'm not religious.

I'm not a mom.

I am in Mississippi
unfortunately
so yay 1 for 3?

So in other words FB looked at your gender and location and assumed, "well we just need to push ALL the stereotypes here"?

EDIT: Holy shit that's post number 300 already???

Well yeah but the same could be said about just putting on a super hero costume, mile morales is spider man, but hes not THE spiderman.
I'm of the mind that if the creators/writers say the 'blank' is the superhero, then that's it. It doesn't matter if they're the original or not. All that really matters is if the end product is good or not. Cause I couldn't care less about who's under that mask. But if you do, that's fine, I won't judge ya.

I'm of the mind that if the creators/writers say the 'blank' is the superhero, then that's it. It doesn't matter if they're the original or not. All that really matters is if the end product is good or not. Cause I couldn't care less about who's under that mask. But if you do, that's fine, I won't judge ya.
But I do, I care about Peter Parker a lot. Hes the best character in Marvel, and super heroes in general, thats why I want a good interpritation of Peter Parker. Wanna make a black spider man? Fine, Miles Morales exists, but Peter Parker is a scrawny little White boy so get someone who can look the part.

Ilvocare

Yeah, I'm liking the OST too. Gonna play it alongside Trilogy and Divinity, so it's going to take a while before it's finished.
Then again, I'm almost done with MP2.

Call it naive as hell but I still pray that one day AAI2 will get an official localization as part of the inevitable AA 2nd Trilogy, consisting of Apollo Justice and both AAI games.

But I do, I care about Peter Parker a lot. Hes the best character in Marvel, and super heroes in general, thats why I want a good interpritation of Peter Parker. Wanna make a black spider man? Fine, Miles Morales exists, but Peter Parker is a scrawny little White boy so get someone who can look the part.
I'd be fine with peter if they stop doing the backstory every goddamn time they make a spiderman thing. We get it, he got bit by a spider, uncle ben gets bodied, and 'great power blah blah blah'. We've seen that enough already.
Also stark is way better than parker.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Ultimax is difficult. All these quarter circles and cancels - I tried playing against a Mitsuru bot and got bodied. She used like 3 special moves in a row and got a 20 hit chain. My highest is 9. Jesus.

I also don't know which character to play. Akihiko is fun so far, I haven't tried out everyone yet.

Call it naive as hell but I still pray that one day AAI2 will get an official localization as part of the inevitable AA 2nd Trilogy, consisting of Apollo Justice and both AAI games.

Wait why would AJ come with the AAI and 2? If they were to make another trilogy, it would probably be AJ, DD and whatever the new one will be called.

Ultimax is difficult. All these quarter circles and cancels - I tried playing against a Mitsuru bot and got bodied. She used like 3 special moves in a row and got a 20 hit chain. My highest is 9. Jesus.

I also don't know which character to play. Akihiko is fun so far, I haven't tried out everyone yet.
Don't worry about combos, and don't worry about if your opponent uses special moves.

Do the tutorial.

Experiment with characters, learn your normals, then practice specials.

Hey when you guys redeemed those games you didn't have to register for a Humble Bundle account, right?
I didn't at the thime.
Do the tutorial to learn how to play. Do challenges to Git GUd.

Top Bottom