• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

So I binged through the first 13 episodes of Kuroko no Basket and first of all, AMAZING, I'll talk more about it friday when I have time.

Second of all, Riko Aida reminds me so much of Chie Satonaka it's not even funny, it's like they're the same character
except Aida is better
. Is that kind of girl some kind of Anime trope I'm unaware of? Like down to their looks and everything?

Alfebit

Banned
I'm doing that right now, except the study part

image.php

Ultimax is difficult. All these quarter circles and cancels - I tried playing against a Mitsuru bot and got bodied. She used like 3 special moves in a row and got a 20 hit chain. My highest is 9. Jesus.

I also don't know which character to play. Akihiko is fun so far, I haven't tried out everyone yet.
Dont worry, ive been playing for 3 months and im still not good

Just realized I have 3 quotes on the Twitter. God I'm good.

I went to count how many I have, but I don't remember the shit I post so that I remember I have like, 5 I think. It's very hard to tell the difference between the shit I say legitimately the things you guys say ironically.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I went to count how many I have, but I don't remember the shit I post so that I remember I have like, 5 I think. It's very hard to tell the difference between the shit I say legitimately the things you guys say ironically.
I don't know who should feel more ashamed.

I listened to that podcast Matt appeared on. That audio quality is rough, I'm always surprised when people use Skype and don't have the people on the other end record their own audio and send it over. I'm surprised Matt actually said something about Persona, unlike on their own podcast

I listened to that podcast Matt appeared on. That audio quality is rough, I'm always surprised when people use Skype and don't have the people on the other end record their own audio and send it over. I'm surprised Matt actually said something about Persona, unlike on their own podcast
What did he say about it?
That's not possible, he had never heard of Persona. Yes. The editor and chief of a videogame coverage website had never heard of either Shin Megami Tensei or Persona.
Let that shit sink in for a second.
I'm honestly not surprised. Though, if you're running a game enthusiast site ehhhh

That's not possible, he had never heard of Persona. Yes. The editor and chief of a videogame coverage website had never heard of either Shin Megami Tensei or Persona.

Let that shit sink in for a second.

Maybe he was doing that to fool you so you don't refer to him as black yosuke.

This is like 2 years ago! How had he not even heard that there was a fighting game or any of the other shit?!

I didn't hear about either of those games till like a year ago

Top Bottom