• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

360pages

I hate his long hair. It looks awful and ruins Flynn, because all of the fanart of him is with Yuri! Bullshit. 16 year old confused Aaron is still very upset about this.

I'm still convinced Rita was Gay...like legit, the game makes it a point that she shows no interest in anyone outside of Estelle. (Actually, one of her writing flaws is that she feels kind of left out of group bonding because she feels like she only worry's about Estelle while I feel everyone else in the group was more rounded characters when interacting with everyone)

I think I would have preferred that instead of SMT1 for iOS and SMT1 is still pretty good. I would have thought that Eternal Punishment would have sold more.

It probably would have sold more, but I'm happy that they brought SMT1 to iOS. As far as I know there's no easy non-emulation way of playing it where as the PS1 version of EP is on PSN.
The SMT games started at P3

What's an SMT? Is that like a Persona spin-off?

I'm still convinced Rita was Gay...like legit, the game makes it a point that she shows no interest in anyone outside of Estelle. (Actually, one of her writing flaws is that she feels kind of left out of group bonding because she feels like she only worry's about Estelle while I feel everyone else in the group was more rounded characters when interacting with everyone)

I legit thought that playing the game. It felt really obvious that they were pushing it and that made me resent Yuri all the more because to see more of that story, stupid Yuri had to force his dumb smug face in there.

Aaron isn't a girl!?!

xr1qfIG.gif

360pages

I legit thought that playing the game. It felt really obvious that they were pushing it and that made me resent Yuri all the more because to see more of that story, stupid Yuri had to force his dumb smug face in there.

xr1qfIG.gif

Yuri smugness is awesome though. (I'm glad they made him have a more Brother/Sister relationship with Estelle. Also Judith was pretty much a Female Yuri when you think about it.

Yuri smugness is awesome though. (I'm glad they made him have a more Brother/Sister relationship with Estelle. Also Judith was pretty much a Female Yuri when you think about it.

I hated his smug bullshit, felt entirely unearned. Like, what you got to be so smug about? You homeless piece of a shit. And Judith is just shitty Sheena.

Fuck Vesperia.

360pages

I hated his smug bullshit, felt entirely unearned. Like, what you got to be so smug about? You homeless piece of a shit. And Judith is just shitty Sheena.

Fuck Vesperia.

But he's awesome at Sword fighting, and he technically got more done simply by doing things than Flynn did with a whole squad. (To be fair, Yuri did happen upon some strong ass people)

Also, Judith has a better design, than Sheena, though I might have just gotten bored with the latters design

Yeah, but what I mean is that I already figured it out when
The suspect was still supposedly De Killer and he was holding a knife to Knightley's neck. It was far, far, far before any of it was discussed and only after my deductions did they discuss these things in baby steps. That's why I said that this case was a bit predictable. Maybe I was lucky and the pieces just aligned properly in my mind. I do feel a bit good about it tho =P.

Even if she were the one in the red coat (she is, she said so herself), Rooke was shot INSIDE THE PLANE! She never went inside the plane, so it's impossible for her to be Rooke's shooter. The entire cross examination I'm playing through right now is to prove her innocence in the murder, but it's completely and utterly unnecessary as it was impossible for her to kill Rooke anyway. There's no logic to this.

"ALL EVIDENCE POINTS TO THAT WOMAN BEING THE KILLER!"
"But you acknowledge that the shooting happened inside the plane and she never set one foot here."
"Uhh..uh...BUT YOU GOTTA PROVE HER INNOCENCE THO."

You know how it is near the end of a case of a AA game, you figure out the killer but still need to keep proving that he's the true culprit
Is there any way she could of gotten on to the plane? Cause I won't be surprised if they start saying 'SHOW ME PROOF THAT SHE DIDN'T GET ON THE PLANE

But he's awesome at Sword fighting, and he technically got more done simply by doing things than Flynn did with a whole squad. (To be fair, Yuri did happen upon some strong ass people)

Also, Judith has a better design, than Sheena, though I might have just gotten bored with the latters design

That's just main character convenience bullshit, which made me hate him even more. Yuri is Kirito.

And elf woman in Digimon level overdesigned metal bikini is nowhere near the awesome simplicity of sexy ninja woman. Fuck that design.

Just remember that legendia is worse. Much, much worse.

I knew before it even came out. That's the one I didn't even bother to play.

Jman014

That's just main character convenience bullshit, which made me hate him even more. Yuri is Kirito.

And elf woman in Digimon level overdesigned metal bikini is nowhere near the awesome simplicity of sexy ninja woman. Fuck that design.

Elf women you say? WHERE?!
tumblr_inline_mxogd5B6AF1ryz6zz.gif

360pages

Yuri is no where near that bad. I mean, he does get called out for his bullshit, and even gets stabbed by a crazy ass lady. And then he doesn't even tell anyone because he's cool like that.

Plus, I thought Judith was a pretty simple design, though the game obviously should have Stared Rita and her Lesbian escapades to win Estelle's heart though science.

Yuri is no where near that bad. I mean, he does get called out for his bullshit, and even gets stabbed by a crazy ass lady. And then he doesn't even tell anyone because he's cool like that.

Plus, I thought Judith was a pretty simple design, though the game obviously should have Stared Rita and her Lesbian escapades to win Estelle's heart though science.
I read a doujin about that a while back. Not bad.

Oh, so he gets stabbed and plays it off like it's not a big deal while everyone loves him? How incredibly not like Kirito that is.
Except that that is exactly like Kirito in everyway.
They even have similar designs!

Look at this shitty Digimon.

I am one of the least negative people about anime, anime designs, anime tropes and JRPGs, but Tales of Vesperia is one of the most infuriating things in the world to me. I cannot stand that game or any of the characters.

Top Bottom