• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Russell-Madness-Movie-Poster-Wallpaper.jpg

This a thing. Also hi

Click on the image to get the full experience

Ilvocare

I'm back from the great dinner beyond. I'm gonna wrap up some Biology homework, but first, is Vidula (I think that's who it was) still streaming Ultimax? Or has it started up yet?

Is it basically just hype ass wrestling without the nonsense plot?
also are there divas?

There're story lines but they're very minimal and are well executed simple feuds. You can easily follow what's going on and they don't waste times talking forever.

And yeah. Lot of great and hot divas in NXT. On top of being hot they can actually wrestle.

So I ate McDonalds for the first time in about 9 months today...it tasted awful and made me violently ill.

Never take burgers from strange clowns kids.

I'm gonna go attempt to sleep..

Night everyone

Ilvocare

There're story lines but they're very minimal and are well executed simple feuds. You can easily follow what's going on and they don't waste times talking forever.

And yeah. Lot of great and hot divas in NXT. On top of being hot they can actually wrestle.

I told a very good friend of mine how I was considering following NXT and his response was "why would you watch something that will never matter?", insisting that I just stick to watching RAW. When I asked him whether he thought RAW was hype he said "fuck no".

I am now confused.

I told a very good friend of mine how I was considering following NXT and his response was "why would you watch something that will never matter?", insisting that I just stick to watching RAW. When I asked him whether he thought RAW was hype he said "fuck no".

I am now confused.

What does he mean never matter? NXT is essentially it's own self contained WWE. Things happen and matter within their own universe. You're also getting great wrestling and seeing the future wrestlers that will be the main event guys on RAW.

I don't watch RAW right now. NXT fills that wrestling hole in my life just fine.

Ilvocare

What does he mean never matter? NXT is essentially it's own self contained WWE. Things happen and matter within their own universe. You're also getting great wrestling and seeing the future wrestlers that will be the main event guys on RAW.

I don't watch RAW right now. NXT fills that wrestling hole in my life just fine.

I think he noted that whenever anyone moves on from NXT into RAW/WWE they immediately become boring or shit.

I think he noted that whenever anyone moves on from NXT into RAW/WWE they immediately become boring or shit.

That's just an example of why not to watch RAW. NXT is well managed. RAW is not. Guys do great on NXT but RAW has no clue how to utilize them because it's so horribly mismanaged and thrown together.

Ilvocare

I think that has much more to do with how shitty the WWE's writers are

That's just an example of why not to watch RAW. NXT is well managed. RAW is not. Guys do great on NXT but RAW has no clue how to utilize them because it's so horribly mismanaged and thrown together.

And that causes it to become incredibly difficult to ever get particularly invested in any of the NXT because no one is guaranteed a satisfactory ending.

And that causes it to become incredibly difficult to ever get particularly invested in any of the NXT because no one is guaranteed a satisfactory ending.

Well, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns were on NXT and they're both main event players. And even then, I'd personally rather watch good shit and know people probably aren't going anywhere than watch the nowhere they went.

mike0dude

god i'm a dumbass... I've been trying to fix my computer for 2 days now because it crashed and couldn't find the ssd anymore. I just opened it today and found that the cable that connects to the mobo detached ... I feel stupid now :(

Top Bottom