• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

ultimax

It seems odd that probably the most hilarious line from Gamegrumps is one of the things I've carried with me through serious times, but its a god damn powerful one and something that none of us ask ourselves enough in our life.

Man, that line is so fucking great. Im sure the grumps had no intention of it having a deep meaning...but damn. Hilarious, yet mind blowing.

Even though skLa is on my list of "frienders you shouldn't trust", everything he said is true.

I suppose one good thing about realGAF is that it kept Abu's stand from getting stronger.

Also here is something cute

9OM81KK.jpg

Back when I was babby Gummy, I at the time didn't realize my family was homeless when we came back from where my family was from. In my head it was just, oh we're just trying to find a house that's on sale. I remember the specific moment where I realized we were. I was in a church where they let all the kids next to the shelter stay during the day before the shelter would open and the radio was on and Under the Bridge came on and it just clicked with me. I don't even remember being like sad or angry, I actually admired my mom and dad for keeping us fed and not letting me feel we lost everything even through we pretty much did. So that's why that song is top 3 songs of all time for me.

That's my RealGaf for the night.

Just found this English cover of Persona 3's credit song. (spoilers and such)
Maybe it is because I'm still slightly drunk, but oh god I'm in tears. Why did I remember P3's ending ;-;

I always found P3's end sequence a dick. P3MC SHOULD'VE DIED THEN AND THERE. HE SHOULDN'T HAVE LIVED TO THE END OF THE YEAR

semisonic

Banned
Back when I was babby Gummy, I at the time didn't realize my family was homeless when we came back from where my family was from. In my head it was just, oh we're just trying to find a house that's on sale. I remember the specific moment where I realized we were. I was in a church where they let all the kids next to the shelter stay during the day before the shelter would open and the radio was on and Under the Bridge came on and it just clicked with me. I don't even remember being like sad or angry, I actually admired my mom and dad for keeping us fed and not letting me feel we lost everything even through we pretty much did. So that's why that song is top 3 songs of all time for me.

That's my RealGaf for the night.

And now everyone's homeless.
Okay!
I should really get off for tonight.
Night frienders
fuck you mike said:
scary shit
why mike
give me back my generosity and goodwill

Just found this English cover of Persona 3's credit song. (spoilers and such)
Maybe it is because I'm still slightly drunk, but oh god I'm in tears. Why did I remember P3's ending ;-;

I always found P3's end sequence a dick. P3MC SHOULD'VE DIED THEN AND THERE. HE SHOULDN'T HAVE LIVED TO THE END OF THE YEAR
But the promise though! He used that last bit of his life to survive for one more month so that he could go to the place where they promised to meet again!

Top Bottom