• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Shackzam

I've been addicted to stupid rap shit.
Back with the most venomous rap
It be the godfather of the club banger let me hear you clap
You can applause and from the very beginnin'
You can give me a standin' ovation while I'm bangin' your face in

With another banger I call it the cliffhanger
Watch me mangle and strangle this whole rap shit
(Come on)
You could see the way I make 'em mad sick
From down bottom the way I got 'em give me my cash quick
(Come on)

Log on you better grab onto somethin'
Because I'm 'bout to shake shit again and make 'em black bitch
(Come on)
Now you hear the shots ring off from bitches takin' everything off
Each other got 'em whylin' runnin' for cover

The King Kong, Big Foot gully with a scully
Bully of rap still ugly with the money runnin' the trap
Now they givin' me dap, as far as I'm concerned in this mu'f**ker
Like how I got 'em now they ready to snap

So don't touch me nigga
(You might burn yourself)
Don't touch me nigga

It's gettin' hot in this bitch
(So throw the water on 'em)
We got 'em hot in this bitch

Here we go

Now you see the alcohol spillin' and we got 'em
Hands in the ceilin', you know we only come to rattle the bulidin'
And break it on down just a little once again
Knowin' we holdin' the bank so let me keep the dice rollin'
And keep it traditional the way I keep my money fallin'

While you slackin' on yo' mackin', Duke, we always keep it goin'
Right to the left, do it to death, now watch me
Come through with a chisel that make the game sizzle
And I, pull out the skillet, prepare for the cookin'

How I'm whylin' niggas wonderin' when I'm gonna bring the hook in
Thugs ice grillin' every time they get to lookin'
Got 'em whylin' overseas all the way back to go Brooklyn
Now they ready to spaz 'cause we bring the best to them

Shit that shut it down on the regular
That's with the fly 80s' nigga that was whippin' in a Cressida
Fresher than, most of these niggas, killin' the rest of the
Fellas that was thinkin' that they as rushin' in and bustin' in
But the way we was doin', we was musclin' their hustlin'

So don't touch me nigga
Don't touch me nigga

It's gettin' hot in this bitch
Here we go

Man everyones sp sad tonight, it sucks cause im the greatest person who ever lived and I sleep in a big bed with my wife.
im actually feelinh super sad tonight cause im not good at anything i do, and i fear that ill never be able yo follow my dreams and ill be sad for the rest of my life

I hate being that guy who keeps bringing up Rabu Ribu but I just played the top ranked person in the current event and the fucker had over 860,000 points. The max you can get per song is 408 points if you are playing in expert and come in first. If this is legit, that person is fucking insane. If you play the game without paying you can only play an expert song every 2.5 hours for context.

With that I am off, night everyone

DREAMIN', DON'T GIVE IT UP FRIENDERS

No seriously though, you shouldn't feel bad about yourselves. You're all good people
even if some of you have bad opinions

Ilvocare

I hate being that guy who keeps bringing up Rabu Ribu but I just played the top ranked person in the current event and the fucker had over 860,000 points. The max you can get per song is 408 points if you are playing in expert and come in first. If this is legit, that person is fucking insane. If you play the game without paying you can only play an expert song every 2.5 hours.

With that I am off, night everyone

Oh yeah, I had a question.
When that free Honor Student Registration coupon just throws itself into your possession, is it guaranteed to give you a duplicate of your original Rabu choice? Because if so then oh man time to idol

joe2187

Banned
busta rhymes is pretty hype at times

His Gimme some more video used to legit scare the shit out of me.

fbz5p5z.gif

tumblr_lktt6ryLH01qg39ewo1_250.gif

Oh yeah, I had a question.
When that free Honor Student Registration coupon just throws itself into your possession, is it guaranteed to give you a duplicate of your original Rabu choice? Because if so then oh man time to idol
No it doesn't, it is just a free honor roll with a chance at any* card ranked rare or higher.
Some of the cards given away in events aren't in scouting yet

Ilvocare

Im at End of the World at the moment but im doing a shit load of side things, namely ultima weapon and making it in FM is fucking bullshit

Dude just take care of EotW first, then leave the postgame for... you know... the postgame.
Even though KHI does not save after you beat the final boss, the 1.5 collective package remembers.

Dude just take care of EotW first, then leave the postgame for... you know... the postgame.
Even though KHI does not save after you beat the final boss, the 1.5 collective package remembers.
Eh I wanna get the secret ending, so I gotsta beat sepphy, and I can only do that with more ablitities.

You know what's dumb? The clock tower in Neverland only going according to in game time rather than the system clock. It's there for a fucking reason, and all it would take would be pushing it an hour ahead each time just so I can open each door and get an item.

Now I'm sitting at the savepoint waiting for five minutes to pass so I can go back and open the next door.

Decided to watch GitS:SAC. I forgot how messed up this episode was.
The one with the killer who has sex and mutilate women.

Fucking love GitS.

Huh, got an email from UPS right now saying MH4U will be here tomorrow. Wasn't expecting that.

Got my capture card working for the most part as well so whenever you guys are up for some Ultimax starting tomorrow let me know. Only issue I'm having is I can't hear game sound because the way it records delays the video and sound by like a second and I'm not sure how to fix that just yet.

Top Bottom