• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Holy fuck I just beat Dragon Maleficent in one try. That boss was such a pain in the ass for me back in the day I thought I would be struggling with it again. Tinkerbell summon plus Aerora helps a lot.
I never use summons. Oh BTW what difficulty are you on? Proud?
Team Fourstar Nappa voice selectable for Xenoverse created character? No way, no way, until I have the game I refuse to believe this. Too good
the VA before the Nappa one kinda sounds like Takahatas normal voice.

Yea when you had hair :p

jon-hamm-crying.gif

grimmiq

Did you finish aigis' S. Link?

Nope >< I had 3 that were lvl8 that I really wanted to get done so didn't get to finish hers...I fucked up a LOT of stuff in P3 so I'll probably play it again before P5 comes out..Mostly because of things I heard from other people "Make sure you raise your stats quickly so you can do these S-Links" So I did..then had to wait like 3 months with maxed Academics to even start Mitsuru's..as well as completely missing 2 S-Links.

Xiraiya

The more hair a man loses, the more depraved they become.

Eventually with your baldness you sink so far into depravity you start physically being shorter than everyone else, and you do dumb things like LPs and have crazy things on display like fake babies.
Then a strange thing happens, you sink low enough to tick over and fall back in through the top and you suddenly have popularity and a girlfriend and you're going to Japan together and whatnot.

Oberon

Banned
How are you single? People just don't appreciate good natured voguing anymore.

Friend and I at a wedding last year were given many scandalous looks about our constant JoJo Posing.

They were just jealous of our fabulosity, and they're all just jealous of your!

Unrelated, but going back on my facebook pictures far enough to find those images, I found a bonus image of 17 year old Aaron holding his nephew for the first time.

So young, so innocent. If only he knew what was waiting for him in the next couple years. The horrible and filthy acts he'd take part in, he'd probably faint.

I'm behind on NXT so I didn't watch it, but what I heard was that they blew the roof off the place.

Aaron trying to steal the bride at a marriage.

Nothing except your image of me as an jovial and innocent young man!

n5J5Tnz.gif

Oh you guys and your real GAF.

Do you want use to talk more about fictional women?

Eventually with your baldness you sink so far into depravity you start physically being shorter than everyone else, and you do dumb things like LPs and have crazy things on display like fake babies.
Then a strange thing happens, you sink low enough to tick over and fall back in through the top and you suddenly have popularity and a girlfriend and you're going to Japan together and whatnot.

Some say if you sink far enough into the Earth, you come out on top on the other side.

Zenfalcia

Wow realGAF got really fucking real last night..

It's late, but don't give up Jack you can do it bruh

Oh you guys and your real GAF.

It's fine!!! It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
Nope >< I had 3 that were lvl8 that I really wanted to get done so didn't get to finish hers...I fucked up a LOT of stuff in P3 so I'll probably play it again before P5 comes out..Mostly because of things I heard from other people "Make sure you raise your stats quickly so you can do these S-Links" So I did..then had to wait like 3 months with maxed Academics to even start Mitsuru's..as well as completely missing 2 S-Links.

Tsk tsk. You must've wasted many afternoons just raising stats, which is terrible.

grimmiq

It's fine!!! It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Tsk tsk. You must've wasted many afternoons just raising stats, which is terrible.

Yeah, I did the same in P4G my first time..I just noticed I played 77 hours in a week and a half..but pretty much everything that wasn't Tartarus or voiced was double speed.

So, rewatching the Heavy Rain LP,
I'm noticing that not only does Shelby's inner dialog make absolutely no sense, but Madison's doesn't either! When she first shows up at the motel she sees Ethan and is all like "Who is this guy?" despite the revelation later being that she's only at that motel explicitly for the purpose of seeing him!

I'm beginning to suspect David Cajay may be a poor writer.

I still love this game, though, that first experience is like nothing else I've ever played.
This is super late, but another thing
Ya know how ethan was in a coma for two years? Well, did you also know the origami killer started offing kids after ethan got laid out? So unless he was able to walk around as a vegetable, there's no way un hell he shoulda been a suspect at all.

Xiraiya

Well you know, most of you guys have been through some pretty rough things, people generally make the mistake of letting things like that defining who they are, it's understandable, but not necessary.

Things happen, sometimes great things, other times not so great things, it's the same for every person on the planet.
Regardless, you just have to keep moving forward with what you have while being who you truly are, growing and learning from little experiences every day to be a better version of yourself. No matter how successful or powerful an individual you may become, you never stop learning.

Which is part of why people in general have so much potential, if they're self aware anyway.

Top Bottom