• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

He said he wants to see a let's watch of something right after something was said and I didn't notice him right away then the topic just kinda moved on and he didn't post again, so it was kind of unintentional, but yeah.

Nah, he just said the SBF should watch Kung Pow.

Oh, ok. I misread. Still, don't just ignore the guy. Christ.
Of course, who do you think we are? A best friends thread?
Epic meme, bro. My sides are in le orbit.

Zenfalcia

All new Jr.'s should just do what I did and just spam this thread with creepy sex things and monster girls.

That's how you rise to the top.

Less rising and more getting on top.
Well you know, most of you guys have been through some pretty rough things, people generally make the mistake of letting things like that defining who they are, it's understandable, but not necessary.

Things happen, sometimes great things, other times not so great things, it's the same for every person on the planet.
Regardless, you just have to keep moving forward with what you have while being who you truly are, growing and learning from little experiences every day to be a better version of yourself. No matter how successful or powerful an individual you may become, you never stop learning.

Which is part of why people in general have so much potential, if they're self aware anyway.

We are all just persona 3 characters. We just need to burn our dread.

Xiraiya

People should take a break from rolling around in their own shit when someone new walks in.

Could have been a potential Friender.

At this rate OT14 will have a Linkin Park title.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
People should take a break from rolling around in their own shit when someone new walks in.

Could have been a potential Friender.

At this rate OT14 will have a Linkin Park title.

Or new, better, British Linkin Park.
STANDING
ON THE EDGE
OF THE CRATER
LIKE THE PROPHETS ONCE SAID

The creepiest way is the best.

Ftfy
And you can believe that!
PLYP3l9.png

Man my dog is such an asshole.
Does he think Chie is best girl?
I would vote for that

Zenfalcia

Yeah but then we'd need 2 games before then.

The protagonist would be a blank slate junior.

We can just pull an atlus and start counting from 3 and forget 1 and 2 exist.

The full moon bosses would be RealGaf personal demons of our current life and the past.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Hasn't that been happening for the last 12 threads?
Our defense so far has been if someone brings up the best friends, we'll drop our conversations and talk about them. I know it has happened before as well but completely ignoring them altogether when it was right in our face, even if it didn't contribute anything, is humorous to me.

Zenfalcia

Only the shame car is recruitable.

That makes sense.
Our defense so far has been if someone brings up the best friends, we'll drop our conversations and talk about them. I know it has happened before as well but completely ignoring them altogether when it was right in our face, even if it didn't contribute anything, is humorous to me.

That happens sometimes, and usually when it's remotely relevant. I think it's kinda funny too.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I just found the perfect image to describe that one guy who wanted to talk about the best friends.
iLldncrBcEedW.jpg

10/10 best name.

So, would everyone be a recruitable team member/social link? Or would some people just be NPCs

Lurkers could be NPCS. That one guy who wants to talk about the best friends would be Funky Student.

Zenfalcia

I just found the perfect image to describe that one guy who wanted to talk about the best friends.
iLldncrBcEedW.jpg

Lurkers could be NPCS. That one guy who wants to talk about the best friends would be Funky Student.

Here's a better image.
troy-barnes.gif

Wouldn't lurkers just be random background characters?

Isn't that why we have the OP?

Man, does the Giant Bomb thread have this problem?

Top Bottom