• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I suffer from Best Friend-itis.

I'll talk about anything but the Best Friends.

My brother does this think when I'm sick that pisses the hell out of me. Being an older brother, he knows what buttons to press, so every time I'm sick he says to me, "Got a case of pretendinitis?"

So would Tartarus become "The Neo"?

Tartarus is the Woolie Hole.

We don't have a problem, we can talk about the best friends any time we want

Suuuuurrre we can.

giphy.gif

Zenfalcia

PSA: Don't sandbag new people. It's not cool.

Duly noted.
Alright, gonna go take a test the teacher talked up as being the hardest test I'll ever take in my life. Send me some energy if you want, I guess.
BestGAF confirmed better than anime

Just do the thing. Press the x x x and the y y y.
Listening to the Podcast I wish they still go ahead and play Majora's Mask on the channel.

Maybe some day in the future they'll do it.

This thread is stopping me from watching anime, playing video games, and doing homework. I've started getting up at 4:30 to finish my homework. My sleep schedule is fucked.

Nothing has ever made my life way more enjoyable and also way worse at the same time quite like this thread.

ultimax

Alright, gonna go take a test the teacher talked up as being the hardest test I'll ever take in my life. Send me some energy if you want, I guess.
BestGAF confirmed better than anime
I'm sending my anti spiral nico nico nii energy your way. If you don't get an A, you're banned from this thread forever

Top Bottom