• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

zeemumu

He just came in to say he wanted a Kung pow watch or something. I'm not saying it was cool of us to sandbag him but looking back, it is funny how the jokes we make about us being off topic actually happened

I actually wasn't aware that a sub-conversation had started about me suggesting that they watch Kung Pow. I kinda just mentioned it off-handedly because I watched one of the videos with a reference to it in it.
Here's a better image.
troy-barnes.gif

Wouldn't lurkers just be random background characters?

I think this works better

airplane-good-luck-o.gif

I actually wasn't aware that a sub-conversation had started about me suggesting that they watch Kung Pow. I kinda just mentioned it off-handedly because I watched one of the videos with a reference to it in it.

I honestly don't know if I'd like a let's watch of Kung Pow. I mean, the point of most LW is to watch something awful and react to the terribleness, as where Kung Pow would just be them saying the lines along with it while giving Woolie shit the whole time. I'd rather have that Bible Black viewing party.

Did you guys see that Nep-Nep won 4th place on some Dengeki magazine top memorable characters of all time list? She was just beat out by Big Boss, but she did beat out Miku and Solid Snake.

I honestly don't know if I'd like a let's watch of Kung Pow. I mean, the point of most LW is to watch something awful and react to the terribleness, as where Kung Pow would just be them saying the lines along with it while giving Woolie shit the whole time. I'd rather have that Bible Black viewing party.
Yes. We need more bible black.

I think this works better

airplane-good-luck-o.gif
Yeah I still feel bad about passing over it but people needed some help and there isn't exactly much to go off of your comment. It is good to see you come back though, we do try to talk about the best friends
A Birdemic Let's Watch would be cool. I still can't believe that that movie is getting a sequel.

Also, unrelated, but maxing out the bonds for N idols is annoying.
Gotta get those love gems somehow Enjoy them while you can, you run out of those people fairly quickly and the love gem thirst is real.

The poster I got with Majora's Mask looks sick, but it's unfortunately folded to fit the box, so it just looks super weird.

You mean the choice between Majora's Mask 3DS or Monster Hunter 4?
I'd say MH4 despite not planning on buying it myself.

There's also Ace Combat and Codename STEAM and Fire Emblem and... OMG I'm overwhelmed. Plus the tons of DS games I missed out on.

Fire Emblem isn't a launch game, though I recommend it. When's codename STEAM coming out anyway?
If you're thinking about which games you could buy for the 3DS in general, there are a lot of games you can buy already. If you add DS to that mix, you're set for life.

March in NA, May in EU.

Combined with what'll be on the virtual store? Yeah I'm pretty much set.

Tako

Woof the amount of single women here at work is too high. Like today I had some lady tell me that she loves my new hair cut and that she's free this weekend if I wanted to do anything.

The bond meter grows so slowly...Least I haven't missed a UR Maki yet.
You know what would help you out with this? Giting gud. Jokes but the amount you get is based off out the difficulty of the song and the combo you get in it. Do you have a separate team with just people you are trying to bond with? That is what I do and just cycle through people in the main spot as they get more bond points

You know what would help you out with this? Giting gud. Jokes but the amount you get is based off out the difficulty of the song and the combo you get in it. Do you have a separate team with just people you are trying to bond with? That is what I do and just cycle through people in the main spot as they get more bond points

I have to grow stronger.

Yeah, I have multiple teams, full of idols, slowly but surely raising their bonds.

Okingjrr

A Birdemic Let's Watch would be cool. I still can't believe that that movie is getting a sequel.

Also, unrelated, but maxing out the bonds for N idols is annoying.
Didn't it get its sequel already? It came out in 2013 I believe.

Woof the amount of single women here at work is too high. Like today I had some lady tell me that she loves my new hair cut and that she's free this weekend if I wanted to do anything.
I'm on mobile, so I can't link. But play "jump on it" by the sugarhill gang.

Top Bottom