• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

I actually have a date this year, but its not exactly a traditional date. Me and one of my friends are going out and pretending to be a gay couple.

Let us know how that turns out...

Seriously, let us know. Maybe you'll get free stuff?

Please don't pull any gay stereotype business.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I hate that my internet has recently gone to shit while i try to download FF14, .10MB/s is a great speed to download this 8 gig patch :/
If I had your internet I would be a new man. I get around 1MB/s if I'm lucky. Usually around 300kb/s.

Woof the amount of single women here at work is too high. Like today I had some lady tell me that she loves my new hair cut and that she's free this weekend if I wanted to do anything.
They can smell the 'I just got out of a relationship' vibe. That which was once forbidden is now freely available, and therefore more desirable.

Well, if it makes you feel better, I don't have a date either.

And I gotta go back to work the next day! Yay!

ZEDiZbX.gif

This'll be my 23th one in a row... Get on my level.
Don't, actually.

Don't worry Dok, there is always Mr. Bigglesworth.

It is kinda shitty but it's just another day, I just plan on watching JoJo.

I appreciate the cheering up, but that tells me how badly I've been inactive on dating.

Dating is like a muscle too, you need to practice and keeping working to get better at it.

Jojo part 5 spoilers

So diavolo just dies over and over again forever huh. That's pretty fuckin metal. That may be worse than cars. Can't help but feel I've seen that somewhere else before though.

Oberon

Banned
Woof the amount of single women here at work is too high. Like today I had some lady tell me that she loves my new hair cut and that she's free this weekend if I wanted to do anything.

That can mean anything really. Maybe she was just being nice?
that would probably be my reaction to situation like that

Fuck I just realized this will be the first Valentine's Day where I don't have a single date.

;_;

I am just imagining you as a babby picking up girls now.

That can mean anything really. Maybe she was just being nice?
that would probably be my reaction to situation like that

I am just imagining you as a babby picking up girls now.

The man you see on NeoGAF today isn't the same man who was so awkward and insecure at ages 12-14.

Now...

I'm still insecure and neurotic, but I hide it better ;)

Jojo part 5 spoilers

So diavolo just dies over and over again forever huh. That's pretty fuckin metal. That may be worse than cars. Can't help but feel I've seen that somewhere else before though.
Nah
kars fate was much worse. Diovolo at least has some sort of thought and stimulation. Kars will drift for all enternity in the silence of space, absolute silence will drive someone insane, he has to look at a void for the rest of his life, diovolo will eventually die, kars will never die and he became so...bored that he just stopped thinking cause there was no point.

Watched the first episode of HunterXHunter. Nothing spectacular but it looks fun, also is the blonde person
a girl? It looks like a girl.

Xiraiya

No it's single awareness day everyday because of Xiraiya and Beloved.

To be fair, I was single for quite awhile before Beloved, it was honestly great because then I could just sink like 13 hours into Morrowind or something and go off into my own world and not have it bother anyone or anything
Obviously it's infinitely better now with Beloved, but I didn't really have an issue with being single because back then it seemed like all relationships would be the same forever and I had more fun by myself than with other people.

I was prepared to be a true crazy hermit guy who just did whatever he wanted and not deal with people, but Beloved had better ideas.

Everyday Young Life BestGAF-su

True that, I need to get out there more as well

Whoa you just described me. I haven't been able to watch anime nor play video games. My whole life is just school and work
Well..it'll all be over soon my friend.

Ironically, I spend much less in a relationship than being single.

Being single doesn't involve me vetting my purchases to my bae.
I always end up spending more in a relationship. Getting gifts can be expensive.

I never said it was bad.

ah geez, those poor people ;w;
Poor Tako.

Oberon

Banned
The man you see on NeoGAF today isn't the same man who was so awkward and insecure at ages 12-14.

Now...

I'm still insecure and neurotic, but I hide it better ;)

Well, you should know me by now. I know that am less insecure now tho
It still makes no sense that she asked me to kiss her

Nah
kars fate was much worse. Diovolo at least has some sort of thought and stimulation. Kars will drift for all enternity in the silence of space, absolute silence will drive someone insane, he has to look at a void for the rest of his life, diovolo will eventually die, kars will never die and he became so...bored that he just stopped thinking cause there was no point.
So was diavolo's body still alive then? And the whole dying for eternity thing is in his mind?

Xiraiya

Damn it the voice made me think it was a girl. No cute girl for the party I guess, eh I can live with it.
So you think he's cute then?

I hate Kurapika, I find him to be the most boring character and I can't stand the way he looks, one of the first major arcs revolve around him, it's one people always get hyped about but my biggest issue with it is that it's his story, so I was thinking "I don't give a single shit about this guy, I'm falling asleep, I want more on other characters"

Later arcs are pretty damn good.

Zenfalcia

All i see at my college are people playing fucking LoL.

Same, but idgaf, so whatever.
To be fair, I was single for quite awhile before Beloved, it was honestly great because then I could just sink like 13 hours into Morrowind or something and go off into my own world and not have it bother anyone or anything
Obviously it's infinitely better now with Beloved, but I didn't really have an issue with being single because back then it seemed like all relationships would be the same forever and I had more fun by myself than with other people.

I was prepared to be a true crazy hermit guy who just did whatever he wanted and not deal with people, but Beloved had better ideas.

Now you can be a crazy hermit couple.

demidar

So you think he's cute then?

I hate Kurapika, I find him to be the most boring character and I can't stand the way he looks, one of the first major arcs revolve around him, it's one people always get hyped about but my biggest issue with it is that it's his story, so I was thinking "I don't give a single shit about this guy, I'm falling asleep, I want more on other characters"

Later arcs are pretty damn good.

The current manga arc should give him more opportunities to grow, but you know... HiatusXHiatus.

Xiraiya

The current manga arc should give him more opportunities to grow, but you know... HiatusXHiatus.

I'm never touching that Manga, it's too unreliable and looks like shit even though the writing is pretty good, honestly part of why I bothered with HxH was because the 2011 Anime looks so nice.

Apparently not then. Done with part 5! Yaay!
That was definitely the worst part so far. Sure the fights were pretty good, but damn, giogio is just too bland. He's the worst jojo so far for sure.
Now on to part 6.

Top Bottom