• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Gamer Y

Apparently not then. Done with part 5! Yaay!
That was definitely the worst part so far. Sure the fights were pretty good, but damn, giogio is just too bland. He's the worst jojo so far for sure.
Now on to part 6.
It's all up from there friender! keep us posted, I'm curious how you'll react to the ending of part 6.

Probably the hardest test I've had in college, but he overrated it. Probably got somewhere between a C and an A, depending on how much binary arithmetic I suck at. Now to practice my speech I gotta give in 6 hours and start an English essay.

demidar

I'm never touching that Manga, it's too unreliable and looks like shit even though the writing is pretty good, honestly part of why I bothered with HxH was because the 2011 Anime looks so nice.

I was shocked that the manga looks like it does. Madhouse did a good job adapting that.

It's all up from there friender! keep us posted, I'm curious how you'll react to the ending of part 6.
That's great to hear.
I was a lil worried cause one of the first things jolyne said was a guard caught her masturbating. I was hoping it wasn't gonna be creepy.

Xiraiya

On a previous forum I frequented, people got really upset over the hiatus jokes after awhile and were trying to justify them all.
So I responded by posting that screenshot from Gintama of Gin reading jump and talking about HxH going on hiatus again.

I mean, when other series are making fun of it, there's nothing you can say.

Meh. I couldn't choose video games over sex.
It's only sex, which for whatever reason rules people in stupid ways, video games are forever.

Sex with someone you truly love is a different story entirely.

On a previous forum I frequented, people got really upset over the hiatus jokes after awhile and were trying to justify them all.
So I responded by posting that screenshot from Gintama of Gin reading jump and talking about HxH going on hiatus again.

I mean, when other series are making fun of it, there's nothing you can say.

But to be fair, Gintama makes fun of everything.

I'm definitely not justifying it though, I want more HxH!

Oberon

Banned

I'll start watching Gintama the second it makes a prison school reference.

I'm glad I could be of assistance.

maya-nod.gif

Xiraiya

Gintama makes fun of some really specific things at times that I would never expect, and they're things the Super Best Friends would joke about, those are the moments I'm like "They need to watch this."

I'll start watching Gintama the second it makes a prison school reference.

prison school isn't cool enough to be parodied.

Gintama makes fun of some really specific things at times that I would never expect, and they're things the Super Best Friends would joke about, those are the moments I'm like "They need to watch this."

BETTER GET THAT A

I AM SHOCK!

With every new gif/video I'm one step closer to watching this. But then I remember school :(

I have to make time for this during Spring Break or Summer Break.

This community is my favorite thing ever.

Anywho, morning/noon all.

Good morning.

Morning

After all these test this week I'm just going to sit and watch Gintama. These references are too much. I liked the first 8 episodes or so that I watched but just haven't had enough time to get back to it.

If you liked the first 8 episodes, you're going to absolutely adore this series. The early stuff is easily the worst the series has to offer.

Tako

Welp guys I forgot I cancelled my preorder of my new 3DS and monster hunter. And now I have to resort to Best Buy to ship to my house. So my total comes out to $272.96 with express delivery

Xiraiya

Not great at vocalizing my problems.
Also it gives me a chance to explain everything without her interrupting me

I think the experience of talking it out would be good for you.

HOWEVER, I think writing it down so that you can help organize your thoughts in general and work out what you'd like to be able to say is perfectly fine.

Xiraiya

I'm only like 10 episodes in, but the characters are just so much fun to watch. Also the voice acting is great

20/30's is where the more memorable episodes start to show up, I personally really enjoyed Gintama's earlier episodes despite the series being kind of a slow burn at that point, but I do understand it when people don't enjoy earlier episodes as much.

ew moving

Git fit bro!

I'm only like 10 episodes in, but the characters are just so much fun to watch. Also the voice acting is great

The voice cast in Gintama is some of the most passionate and brilliant out there, right up there with One Piece. I'm really glad some of you guys are liking it. You guys should totally do one of those chat room video things and organizes times to watch some of the episodes. I'd love to see you guys react to stuff. :p

Zenfalcia

Esciaplly when you mean to shoot someone with an arrow but you accidentally walk up next to the enemy tank.

The best.
Probably the hardest test I've had in college, but he overrated it. Probably got somewhere between a C and an A, depending on how much binary arithmetic I suck at. Now to practice my speech I gotta give in 6 hours and start an English essay.

Wait until finals for that class, it'll probably be worst. Have fun. Speaking of which, I can't wait to write my midterm in 2 hours. It's going to be fun.

More than likely its cause Prison School is already funny and you cant really make fun of it cause it already makes fun of itself.

Also watched episode 2. So far out of the three main characters I like Leorio the most, though the two episodes Ive watched havent been very exciting.

Xiraiya

The voice cast in Gintama is some of the most passionate and brilliant out there, right up there with One Piece. I'm really glad some of you guys are liking it. You guys should totally do one of those chat room video things and organizes times to watch some of the episodes. I'd love to see you guys react to stuff. :p

I'd be up for that sometime.

Wait until finals for that class, it'll probably be worst. Have fun. Speaking of which, I can't wait to write my midterm in 2 hours. It's going to be fun.
Nah, it's the same exact type of test as this in the final, not being comprehensive, we just get a proper, better amount of time to take it.
Git fit bro!

Nooooo jk

Would have to be on Vimeo or YouTube to work in Instasynch

croten

Git fit bro!

Instasynch only does youtube or vimeo

ultimax

20/30's is where the more memorable episodes start to show up, I personally really enjoyed Gintama's earlier episodes despite the series being kind of a slow burn at that point, but I do understand it when people don't enjoy earlier episodes as much.
They are a bit slow, but I'm enjoying them a lot still. Also Gintoki is da bess <3
The voices match up perfectly for each character, and I'd love to do something like that, but schoooooool ;~;

360pages

I think it's important for any series to find its footing. Even when you have a plan for something it gets muddled like crazy a lot of times. At least with something that is rather long and still ongoing. The first few EP are always usually weird compared to the first ones.

Top Bottom