• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

If you liked the first 8 episodes, you're going to absolutely adore this series. The early stuff is easily the worst the series has to offer.
Seeing all the pictures and gifs that you, Xir and Beloved have injected into the thread has pretty much sold me completely on the series, I just need to get around to watching it. I look forward to seeing it all if people consider what I have seen the worst.

Now see, if this was Bloodborne or MGSV or whatever I'd understand the hunger, but I'm actually not too desperate to get MonHun. Maybe just cause I'm so busy, but the first hours are a slow burn anyway, albeit fun.

My friends don't get copies till like Monday because lol Gamestop.

Oh man the new 3DS just feels good to touch, the little nubbin is a little stiff though

I saw one at Best Buy. It actually does feel like a much nicer piece of hardware compared to the original. Won't get mine until tomorrow. My Game Stop is doing a midnight release but I got Mon Hun from Best Buy. Will make 1 trip since they are next to eachother.

How do I find the doc with the friend codes though so I can start sending requests?

I don't understand you people that still use GameStop for anything
I saw one at Best Buy. It actually does feel like a much nicer piece of hardware compared to the original. Won't get mine until tomorrow. My Game Stop is doing a midnight release but I got Mon Hun from Best Buy. Will make 1 trip since they are next to eachother.

How do I find the doc with the friend codes though so I can start sending requests?
Quote the OP

Zenfalcia

Now see, if this was Bloodborne or MGSV or whatever I'd understand the hunger, but I'm actually not too desperate to get MonHun. Maybe just cause I'm so busy, but the first hours are a slow burn anyway, albeit fun.

My friends don't get copies till like Monday because lol Gamestop.

That's because you already have other crack things to do.

Imma make it easy cause of the wacky OP this time around. Quote my post.

That's because you already have other crack things to do.[/QUOTE]
I guess so. Haven't played any games or watched anything in over a week actually.

Emouse

I had the chance to hold one in the Nintendo World store.

It's no Vita dual analog sticks, but for games with limited camera use it'll do the job.

Yeah initially touching it, it feels stiff, but you don't have to actually move it like its a second stick and it's pretty sensitive, it's good for what it is I didn't expect more than this

I use EBGames because I don't have a future shop or bestbuy near me and Amazon's shipping speed is often unreliable for me. Every Atlus game recently would have taken over week to get to me, even with one day shipping selected or I could drive 10 minutes to the closest EBGames :p
So, who here isn't getting MH4 or Majora? Hmm, anyone? No? Thought so.
I'm not

Squishy3

I use EBGames because I don't have a future shop or bestbuy near me and Amazon's shipping speed is often unreliable for me. Every Atlus game recently would have taken over week to get to me, even with one day shipping selected or I could drive 10 minutes to the closest EBGames :p

I'm not
This is what happens when you live in the winter wasteland known as Canadia.

I'm not
Back when the 'local' GameStop here was an EBGames I liked them a lot more.

Zenfalcia

I guess so. Haven't played any games or watched anything in over a week actually.

You have the NEO which sucks up all your time.
Dat homework crack.
It's disgusting please get rid of it for me. No one wants it.

Homework crack is the dirtiest crack ever.

This guy.
Don't hurt me. ;_; I just don't have enough money currently.

Quote the OP

My friend is a manager there and I'm trading my old XL for the $100 credit and he's going to do the transfer for me. I get my games from BB now because of GCU. I get 20% off plus they sent me a $5 coupon and I'll get a $10 Gift Card with purchase of MonHun4U that will go towards Bloodborne.

I'm not since I feel like I'd need a N3DS to enjoy MH and I don't have plans to get a N3DS. Also I'm not that attached to MM
When it's the only thing around I can understand then

I will agree with you when they do anything other than give me my preorder day-of release.

And I will stop shit talking amazon when they actually give me my preorder on day-of release.

Which will never happen because I'm never preordering from them again.

And two of the last few things they shipped to me this week were fucking broken so I have to return them now smh.

And don't even get me started on the mouse I ordered from prime that took over a week to get here. I mean they did end up giving it to me for free (even though it was like 6 bucks), but still fuck off.

Homework crack is the dirtiest crack ever.
It's literal dirt, it's not even real crack. What an awful drug homework is
My friend is a manager there and I'm trading my old XL for the $100 credit and he's going to do the transfer for me. I get my games from BB now because of GCU. I get 20% off plus they sent me a $5 coupon and I'll get a $10 Gift Card with purchase of MonHun4U that will go towards Bloodborne.
Best Buy's game membership thing doesn't sound too bad
Because straight up fuck amazon for preorders.
I've heard mixed things about their preorder thing

And I will stop shit talking amazon when they actually give me my preorder on day-of release.

And two of the last few things they shipped to me this week were fucking broken so I have to return them now smh.
That's some really shitty luck. Living in the middle of nowhere they've been fantastic to me, considering a GameStop is ~30 minutes away.
Gamestop stopped taking preorders Sunday. And for some reason I can't find it on Amazon. So best buy popped up and has express delivery to my house
I meant if Best-Buy has a pickup. I'm just spitballing

zeemumu

Gamestop stopped taking preorders Sunday. And for some reason I can't find it on Amazon. So best buy popped up and has express delivery to my house

Getting a MM 3DS was an interesting adventure. An adventure that I never want to do again.

You may want to try Fry's, though.

And don't even get me started on the mouse I ordered from prime that took over a week to get here. I mean they did end up giving it to me for free (even though it was like 6 bucks), but still fuck off.
The last couple things I got from them were shipped with UPS and it looks like they beat the shit out of everything before loading it in the trucks. At least they make returns really easy

That's some really shitty luck. Living in the middle of nowhere they've been fantastic to me, considering a GameStop is ~30 minutes away.

Yeah, Gamestop is only like 10 minutes from me and is on the way to my college on my commute, but I can understand why you'd prefer Amazon for that stuff if they're 30 minutes away.

The last couple things I got from them were shipped with UPS and it looks like they beat the shit out of everything before loading it in the trucks. At least they make returns really easy

No complaints on their return system, which I've been using way more often than I should.

Top Bottom