• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Tako

That's some really shitty luck. Living in the middle of nowhere they've been fantastic to me, considering a GameStop is ~30 minutes away.
I meant if Best-Buy has a pickup. I'm just spitballing
Nah it didnt show shit for pickup, all it said was delivery

Getting a MM 3DS was an interesting adventure. An adventure that I never want to do again.

You may want to try Fry's, though.

I'll take a look at it right now

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Man, I suck at crafts. We have to make a basket, and everyone else has finished practicing but me. It's too bad fine arts credit is required.

I got those tarot cards, and I want to frame em or something. I have no idea how I'm going to do it, but I want a dark blue frame with a black velvet backing and all the cards arranged nicely.

I'm probably just gonna sell my blue 3DS XL on Amazon. The lowest price for used is like 125 dollars and I'm not in a rush to sell it (preferably before Bloodborne) so I can get 100 easy for it.

Randy42

I mean Game Stop is kind of a decent place for physical releases if you're guaranteed they're going to be on time. Amazon is nice but sometimes its a day late...

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I've almost never had an issue with Amazon release date delivery. It's unfortunate reading some accounts on here, but the service has been flawless for me for years.

MH3U hasn't grabbed me yet, so I'm very hesitant on spending 40 dollars on a game I can't enjoy.
I meant try the demo, but actually you should just keep going with 3U.
I've almost never had an issue with Amazon release date delivery. It's unfortunate reading some accounts on here, but the service has been flawless for me for years.
Yeah. Prime's been great too. Guess it's really just gonna vary for people.

zeemumu

I had to stop myself from buying Dying Light because I knew that I'd never get around to actually playing it for a few months so I might as well wait for a price drop. I've had so much crap to do with work and college and I keep buying games and not opening them. The last game that managed to finish was Bayonetta 2, and my PS4 has been acting as a DVD player for me to watch all of the Fast and Furious movies while I work. Dom saving women by tackling them seems to be a running gag that you only really notice when you watch them back to back.

Getting tired of my FakeGAF avatar. I'm gonna change it back.

Hey guys, I was wondering if you could test my senior project?

It's a Survival horrorish type of game. This is only level 1. My group has to try and get 20 testers by the end of the week.

My Senior Project.

When you're done, if you could click the tab on the side and give feedback, that would be great. Also the tab at top if you want to report any bugs.

Thank you in advance.

Xiraiya

It's a Survival horrorish type of game. This is only level 1. My group has to try and get 20 testers by the end of the week.

My Senior Project.

When you're done, if you could click the tab on the side and give feedback, that would be great. Also the tab at top if you want to report any bugs.

Thank you in advance.
Alright, that might be cool.

My Senior Project.

Thank you in advance.
The end if the week? Starting on a Thursday? I'll try to give it a shot after school

Zenfalcia

I had to stop myself from buying Dying Light because I knew that I'd never get around to actually playing it for a few months so I might as well wait for a price drop. I've had so much crap to do with work and college and I keep buying games and not opening them. The last game that managed to finish was Bayonetta 2, and my PS4 has been acting as a DVD player for me to watch all of the Fast and Furious movies while I work. Dom saving women by tackling them seems to be a running gag that you only really notice when you watch them back to back.

Getting tired of my FakeGAF avatar. I'm gonna change it back.

It's not like there is any rush to buy the game and immediately play it. Unless you really want to play it really badly.
I still have a chance.

I can do this

Aha! Is this our chance?

zeemumu

It's not like there is any rush to buy the game and immediately play it. Unless you really want to play it really badly.

I know. I just have a problem with buying games and tossing them into my backlog. My Steam backlog is nightmarish.

In about half an hour I have to go hunt down my advisor to get my advising hold lifted so I can register for classes next quarter before I'm even more screwed out of classes than I already am. Problem is that my old one left and I have no idea who to report to.

Mathaou

legacy of cane

My Senior Project.

Thank you in advance.

When I get home.

Zenfalcia

I know. I just have a problem with buying games and tossing them into my backlog. My Steam backlog is nightmarish.

In about half an hour I have to go hunt down my advisor to get my advising hold lifted so I can register for classes next quarter before I'm even more screwed out of classes than I already am. Problem is that my old one left and I have no idea who to report to.

You're not the only one. Steam sales does that to your libraries.

Ask around, you might be able to get some information on how or where to contact the new one, assuming there is one.

Just goto the office and ask. Or email and ask, but going there is probably fastest.

zeemumu

You're not the only one. Steam sales does that to your libraries.

Ask around, you might be able to get some information on how or where to contact the new one, assuming there is one.

I'll find one during the gap in between classes. It's a race against time because finding classes is the 2nd hardest thing to find here, the first being parking.

I really do want another Let's Watch or Resident Evil Let's Play, or a Resident Evil Let's Watch

My Senior Project.

Thank you in advance.
Yo I wanna do this. I'm gonna do this fuck homework.
Let's hope I don't shit myself from being a little bitch.

My Senior Project.

Thank you in advance.
I'll check it out if I have time today

Zenfalcia

I'll find one during the gap in between classes. It's a race against time because finding classes is the 2nd hardest thing to find here, the first being parking.

I really do want another Let's Watch or Resident Evil Let's Play, or a Resident Evil Let's Watch

It's just like parking, but worst, because academics are on the line.

For the Best Friends? I bet they'll do at least a one off from the newer series eventually.

I meant try the demo, but actually you should just keep going with 3U.
Yeah. Prime's been great too. Guess it's really just gonna vary for people.

I saw ProJared's review and... I'll decide to sell MH3U if 4 is just an incremental increase of 3U.

I'd prefer the portability over bigger screen for a game like that.

It is probably a safe bet, the RE stuff is some of their best content. They probably wouldn't want to do it but I would love a co-op RE5 LP

Top Bottom