• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

zeemumu

It is probably a safe bet, the RE stuff is some of their best content. They probably wouldn't want to do it but I would love a co-op RE5 LP

Or a Spindash Quicklook-esque Let's Play of Operation Raccoon City. Regardless of which option you choose, that final boss fight in that game is the most rushed thing that I've ever seen in a game. I went through it multiple times because I thought that I did it wrong and broke the game.

Thinking about dodging class. Really just wanna go home.
Oh man I feel you. I went to my friends house who lives down the street from school between classes and almost stayed. Then decided to go anyways and I think that's a good thing. Although today I'm not sure if I'm going to my pe class. My sides have been acting funny lately with tiny movements so I might die doing stuff.

Oh man I feel you. I went to my friends house who lives down the street from school between classes and almost stayed. Then decided to go anyways and I think that's a good thing. Although today I'm not sure if I'm going to my pe class. My sides have been acting funny lately with tiny movements so I might die doing stuff.

PE class?

Are you in High School?

zeemumu

Oh god no that's too much math for me, I'd fail out so hard. Also not sure if you meant to quote taco instead of me

Whoops, yeah I did. I actually hate math too but I really wanted to make video games and/or work with computers so I tolerate it. The other option was engineering, and there's pretty much the same amount of math involved in both, so there's no running from it, especially not this many years into college.

I'm in a digital design class right now. Everyone's working on Photoshop and I just have this tab open next to my project.

No its not

Welp, gonna go do math
That is probably the correct choice. At least it is almost the week end
Or a Spindash Quicklook-esque Let's Play of Operation Raccoon City. Regardless of which option you choose, that final boss fight in that game is the most rushed thing that I've ever seen in a game. I went through it multiple times because I thought that I did it wrong and broke the game.
I avoided Raccoon City but heard it was trash. It would probably make for an entertaining video

Oberon

Banned
Well, I am free today and tomorrow, so my week end is basically 4 days long.

And today I found out that I have one or more step-brother and/or step-sister.
That's certainly interesting

Zenfalcia

Whoops, yeah I did. I actually hate math too but I really wanted to make video games and/or work with computers so I tolerate it. The other option was engineering, and there's pretty much the same amount of math involved in both, so there's no running from it, especially not this many years into college.

I'm in a digital design class right now. Everyone's working on Photoshop and I just have this tab open next to my project.

What an amazing student.
I gotta do that when I get home 500 words too.

Goml

No its not toby

500 words isn't too bad. I had to write 1200 words in one day.. that was fun... Hurray for procrastination.

zeemumu

That is probably the correct choice. At least it is almost the week end

I avoided Raccoon City but heard it was trash. It would probably make for an entertaining video

It starts out great, but there are points where just feels unfinished. It alternates between being unfinished and being a third-person shooter. You know how they advertised it being a sort of "alter the canon" thing with the player being able to make choices to kill certain characters? If I remember, there's only one choice, and it's at the end, and it can either make the last fight the most frustrating and unsatisfying ending to a game that you've ever played, or it can be the most one-sided, unsatisfying ending to a game. What bothered me is how abrupt it is. The only part that holds up is the story.

What an amazing student.

I'm still working. I just refresh the tab every so often because if I stare at my project for too long I'll go crazy with tedious editing.

Finally finished drawing for 17 hours, I feel like I'm slowly going insane after doing that while listening to Ippo openings on repeat over and over again. Unfortunately I still need to ink the sonuvabitch ready for tomorrow morning. So what's happening? Everyone excited for MM, MHU4, New 3DS and all that good stuff tomorrow?

If your cold you can always get a blanket or put on more clothes, unless you have money for A/C you can't cool off.

Heat is worse.
THATMANKNOW.gif

Finally finished drawing for 17 hours, I feel like I'm slowly going insane after doing that while listening to Ippo openings on repeat over and over again. Unfortunately I still need to ink the sonuvabitch ready for tomorrow morning. So what's happening? Everyone excited for MM, MHU4, New 3DS and all that good stuff tomorrow?
Yes. Got my email from GameStop saying my order shipped. No school tomorrow so I am free to wait at the door then become a crack addict again.

Neol

If only. It's martial arts training, I need it for a general education credit. Like literally just need .5 credits. Could use it either way. (For cardio, not to become a kung fu master)

That's pretty cool.

My gen ed PE classes was limited to either basic sports or aerobics, yoga and running which is pretty lame.

Zenfalcia

I'm still working. I just refresh the tab every so often because if I stare at my project for too long I'll go crazy with tedious editing.

Editing is super fun tho!

You are already insane. You're actually asleep dreaming of about posting on the NEO.

If your cold you can always get a blanket or put on more clothes, unless you have money for A/C you can't cool off.

Heat is worse.
Her argument is cold is painful to walk to outside in, but heat you can easily cool down.

I'm convinced she's inhuman or lacks any insulation.
38 C is obviously worse than -17 C. Now, if it was -38 C or even just -30 C then it'd be a different story.

Overall, I think cold is worse, but that's because I live in Canada.
Those are just the extremes of temperature around here.

Heat is worse.
Exactly. I never got this argument
38 C is obviously worse than -17 C. Now, if it was -38 C or even just -30 C then it'd be a different story.

Overall, I think cold is worse, but that's because I live in Canada.
We've gotten a few 40 degree days over year the last couple of years. Fuck that noise

THATMANKNOW.gif

Yes. Got my email from GameStop saying my order shipped. No school tomorrow so I am free to wait at the door then become a crack addict again.
Living in the Midwest you learn these things.

If you rely on a car, there's a chance it won't start which I imagine is terrible. But besides that, cold is much better than heat.
If it's going to be very cold, I usually go out and start me car throughout the day to prevent that from happening.

Her argument is cold is painful to walk to outside in, but heat you can easily cool down.

I'm convinced she's inhuman or lacks any insulation.
Is she one of those girls who in school would complain that it's cold outside when it's god damn 60 degrees?

Exactly. I never got this argument

Im from canada so im going to say heat
I don't usually get cold either, if it's above 35 degrees I can wear shorts and be comfortable.

Damnit, some stores broke the release date on MH4U early in Holland and there is only an hour left for me to go out and buy it. Otherwise I'll have to wait until tomorrow like all the other suckers :(

Also I love all the salt about the faces in the Xenogears threads.

Xiraiya

Guys I know you Americans don't really get Celsius but one is factually far more dangerous than the other.

Water freezes at 0 degrees Celsius, what do you think -17 or -40 will do to you?

Oh, it's a chick? Well, duh. Everyone knows women can't produce their own body heat.
Ah, I wasn't aware of the stereotype.
That argument is dumb.

-17c is well below freezing point, it's really dangerous if you're not careful, 38c sucks but it's not going to kill you.
It's kinda assuming you've got modern conveniences like heavy winter clothing or any sort of thing to cool you down.

Top Bottom