• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Beloved

Even by ourselves we both have the problem of ending up kicking covers off or moving limbs out from under them to stop from getting too warm.

I run pretty hot too, I straight up radiate heat in winter.

My hands and feet are always cold though, so I still make no sense.

also LOL
tumblr_njlc22VzZ31qd2pdfo1_540.jpg

zeemumu

I fucking hate that shit.

Here i am haveing a nice gloomy windy day with barely a bit of sun in the sky and the next morning I wake up and the sun is all up in my asshole.

It gets to the point where you can see the weather coming, literally. You can see the rain getting closer.

demidar

I fucking hate that shit.

Here i am haveing a nice gloomy windy day with barely a bit of sun in the sky and the next morning I wake up and the sun is all up in my asshole.

The gloomy weather fits my gloomy countenance.

On topic: Fuck I need that last Silent Hill episode so bad.

360pages

I'm surprised that Xenoverse manages to keep it's framerate consistent even when 4-6 players shooting shit everywhere in real time.

Though it might be because they decided to use the hardware to enhance the gameplay/game rather than making the game super duper pretty. Which I think is a smart move.

Tako

Welp just to let you guys know I spent that 280 for everything to be shipped to my house. Can't wait for that Monster Hunter hype

LTTP on this, but extreme heat is worse even if I get accustom to it in Texas. I got really pissed off that it was in the 70-80 F range 1-2 weeks ago. Cold is da bes.

zeemumu

Welp just to let you guys know I spent that 280 for everything to be shipped to my house. Can't wait for that Monster Hunter hype

I spent $230 for the MM3DS alone to be shipped. It doesn't show up until the 17th, though. The physical copy of the game itself shows up tomorrow, though, so there's that.

I think I'll fail the Kafei and Anju quest on purpose to leave him trapped in that hideout. Who's bitter about being single on Valentine's Day? Not me! *nervous laughter*

I spent $230 for the MM3DS alone to be shipped. It doesn't show up until the 17th, though. The physical copy of the game itself shows up tomorrow, though, so there's that.

I think I'll fail the Kafei and Anju quest on purpose to leave him trapped in that hideout. Who's bitter about being single on Valentine's Day? Not me! *nervous laughter*

You missed my post complaining about being single and dateless on Valentine's Day...

But that's ok I have GAF for that... I hope.

Mathaou

legacy of cane

You new here? If so, you fit right in.

Am I the only one fine with being single? I am in highschool, but still

I was kidding, that fight is pretty terrible.
lol-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1306.gif
No way. Hermit is waaay cooler.
I like how Joseph has Hermit, actually. It's a good example of a limited use thing especially when PART 3 ENDING SPOILERS
he channels Hamon through it
Lol no. Best stand is obviously Survivor.
Strong contender

Top Bottom