• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Tako

I spent ~300 on everything. I have a month and change to buy a ps4.
Try to get 2 jobs!
My PS4 only cost me like 200 but that was because it was stolen I think. It had broken glass inside the box

I spent $230 for the MM3DS alone to be shipped. It doesn't show up until the 17th, though. The physical copy of the game itself shows up tomorrow, though, so there's that.

I think I'll fail the Kafei and Anju quest on purpose to leave him trapped in that hideout. Who's bitter about being single on Valentine's Day? Not me! *nervous laughter*

No need to be bitter about it, just go out to a bar Friday night and Saturday and you'll run into a bunch of single women that don't want to spend the night alone ;)

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Nope, I don't have the time or money for a relationship so being single is pretty cool.
Valentines day in this thread is going to be interesting. I work 4-7 with my coworker, so I hope she's not bitter. She always talks about wanting to be in a relationship.

Am I the only one fine with being single? I am in highschool, but still
I'd like a relationship, but I have to actually meet somebody I could like/love that way. So till then single's fine.

I was whinier and teenager-y, a few years ago, over it, but even then Valentine's didn't matter to me.

I like how Joseph has Hermit, actually. It's a good example of a limited use thing especially when PART 3 ENDING SPOILERS
he channels Hamon through it
That stand was pretty well useless any other time though.
I only remember it being useful when he had the empress on his arm.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I'd like a relationship, but I have to actually meet somebody I could like/love that way. So till then single's fine.

I was whinier and teenager-y, a few years ago, over it.
What, when you were 12?
That joke doesn't work because were the same age.

Sooooooooooooooo funny story

That exam that I thought I had done really bad on. The class had two exams as to prevent cheating. Turns out that I accidentally mislabeled the exam.

The professor is having me retake it.

That stand was pretty well useless any other time though.
I only remember it being useful when he had the empress on his arm.

They wouldn't have found DIO without it so.....

That exam that I thought I had done really bad on. The class had two exams as to prevent cheating. Turns out that I accidentally mislabeled the exam.

You cause yourself so much stress I swear. At least you learned a valuable lesson from it

Wait... Why can't he/she just regrades it with the other answer key? I'm really confused. I'm glad you got a second chance tho.

zeemumu

No need to be bitter about it, just go out to a bar Friday night and Saturday and you'll run into a bunch of single women that don't want to spend the night alone ;)

I don't turn 21 until the end of summer so I don't go to bars.

You missed my post complaining about being single and dateless on Valentine's Day...

But that's ok I have GAF for that... I hope.

I'll go find it.

And I did end up getting my hold on my account lifted so I can register for classes.

If you someone asked me what I did on Valentine's day, I would tell them that I was watching salty bet for 24 hours
You da real MVP. I'm up for a Salty V day.
I'm gonna do it guys, I'm gonna hunt the monsters
Carve their butts
And I did end up getting my hold on my account lifted so I can register for classes.
Nice. I put that shit off last semester and it got tense.

We should just marathon Sword Art Online on Valentine's day since it is clearly the best romance anime.
d27fb2ac57ba8df10b3e0f7fb00b1356a47151cffa1762cf3b2bd01a4e7ed93f.jpg

Ah, so romantic.

360pages

I don't mind SAO romance honestly, mostly because they did try to at least developed it, where a lot of others series just say X characters got together. (Whether you think the latter is better than the former is up to you)

Also, Hover revolt of gamers looks like the Jet Set Radio game we never got from Sega...

Oberon

Banned
That's the main instance. It's pretty cool how it shows up in Bloody Stream.

It was 15 thank you very much.
Good try

I wasn't even interested in girls when I was 15.
which led to some really stupid stories you guys already know of
I had better things to do, like watching Ladies vs Butlers

You da real MVP. I'm up for a Salty V day.

Carve their buttsNice. I put that shit off last semester and it got tense.

It's ok, we're here for you bra

We should just marathon Sword Art Online on Valentine's day since it is clearly the best romance anime.

I still didn't get past ep 1

The 3DS eShop theme changed to the windmill song. Pretty sure you guys knew that already though.

Also are we still watching that shitty DBZ movie saturday?

Top Bottom