• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Zenfalcia

Sooooooooooooooo funny story

That exam that I thought I had done really bad on. The class had two exams as to prevent cheating. Turns out that I accidentally mislabeled the exam.

The professor is having me retake it.

ಠ_ಠ
Were you so stressed out that you didn't read instructions?
YES

Fuck I am huge fucking idiot. But now I am a lucky fucking idiot

Yes, you are. you also have a nice prof.
We should just marathon Sword Art Online on Valentine's day since it is clearly the best romance anime.

let's do it. I'll be down for it.

Jman014

It's the same day every year. Feb 14.

Despite all the praise it gets I still haven't watched Blade Runner.

Here have a cute wolf puppy!
prac4w3czy5v8haylhgv.gif

It's the same day every year. Feb 14.
Wow, that's soon. I wonder what i'll do. I could either stay single and watch Jojo all day, somehow get a girlfriend/boyfriend within the next day, or I could pay one of the school's local prostitutes ten dollars and fuck around all day. I have choices to think about.

Kinda impossibru unless somebody knows another way to groupwatch

Everyone get's a copy from their local video store and you skype/mumble/whatever.
what dbz movie?

The live action one.
Wow, that's soon. I wonder what i'll do. I could either stay single and watch Jojo all day, somehow get a girlfriend/boyfriend within the next day, or I could pay one of the school's local prostitutes ten dollars and fuck around all day. I have choices to think about.

Watch SAO with us.

Why is one of the Steam Curator's recommended to me Waifu Hunter?!
Dey shameless now. Also people are really getting into crazy chinese games.

No, dead ass, there was a girl that'd let you bang her for ten bucks.
My school ho was smarter than that. She didn't ask money, but just hinted that she needed new stuff at regular intervals and the boys suddenly feel inclined to buy it for her.

"Ugh, I really need some new clothes."
"Hey, I could buy you some, no real reason. It's not like I was going to spend my money on anything anyway." *Hehe*

There were more girls like that running around, but I always remembered that one in particular because I thought it was hilarious.

Also isn't 'dating' like a regular side-job for Japanese schoolgirls because working isn't allowed if you're in highschool?

Beloved

Goddamn if you're gonna be a prostitute at least have some self respect and charge more than what a damn movie ticket would cost.

Majority of my college sex experiences were cash free(it cost a little bit of my humanity and soul though)
My high school is pretty big, so it doesn't surprise me how many there are. It is made up of three towns of students that can generally be classified by wealth. The lower class town, where I live, lower to middle class, and upper class.

Top Bottom