• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

College? I thought we were talking about high school.

Oh... erm...

Goddamn if you're gonna be a prostitute at least have some self respect and charge more than what a damn movie ticket would cost.

Pretty much.

I'm not a cheap lay. $300 minimum.

One night stands with Dark Souls bosses'll do that to ya.

LEWD
Dat Gaping Dragon
LEWD

I also needed plenty of Estus sometimes to help.

zeemumu

It's really weird for me to play Silent Hill 2 because the protagonist and I have the same name, but my Silent Hill would just be an empty room with a phone that only seems to be able to send messages. Then when I'm broken and sobbing, a dog will unlock the door and I'll start laughing hysterically.

Well. I guess you could get a bad review?

This topic is the weirdest thing to me.
That's how it works where I am. If they're not good, it's spread around to the people who would pay money to fuck that we shouldn't pay and find someone else unless we don't have a choice and are desperate for sex.

Rizzi

Ay bby, let me put my crystal halberd in your gaping dragon.

pC8jf5t4eWCDKcMu.jpg

It's really weird for me to play Silent Hill 2 because the protagonist and I have the same name, but my Silent Hill would just be an empty room with a phone that only seems to be able to send messages. Then when I'm broken and sobbing, a dog will unlock the door and I'll start laughing hysterically.
Dog ending every time

After thinking about it, I just realized how many weed dealers there are at my school. Around 80 i've heard of. Probably more I haven't. I also realized that most of my friends are. After thinking about it, i've realized that most of my closest friends are criminals and/or delinquents. I seem to generally not get along with the goody-goody types. This isn't always true, just generally. I'm curious what this says about me.

Xiraiya

After thinking about it, I just realized how many weed dealers there are at my school. Around 80 i've heard of. Probably more I haven't. I also realized that most of my friends are. After thinking about it, i've realized that most of my closest friends are criminals and/or delinquents. I seem to generally not get along with the goody-goody types. This isn't always true, just generally. I'm curious what this says about me.

Doesn't really say anything about you per say, just that a lot of people enjoy pointless things.

Top Bottom