• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Xiraiya

Gintama elizabeth> p3 elizabeth
013dd0d7302cdbf8e1e6547fe76c06ed.jpg

Skrams

Shit News- My dog is going to go blind/already 90% is and my dad's house was broken into again for the second time in 3 months. Country bumpkin robbers are the worst. All they stole were two TVs, a monitor, and a cigar box of change. They also stole a turkey call the first time they did this and they didn't steal all of the remotes for the TVs.

Good News- Monster Hunter 4 and new 3DS will get here Tuesday.

Bad News?- I just spent $240 bucks on a new 3DS and a game I don't even know I'll enjoy fully. Although my only gripe from playing a MH game on my Vita was that the camera was shit so hopefully this will make that fine. I also haven't owned a 3DS before so there's a huge library to dive into.

Time to catch up on some Super Mario RPG and Parasite Eve then.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Honestly I don't understand the whole "OH NO SHE MENTIONED MARRIAGE, I'M SCARED" mentality.

Like...most people want to get married some day. Is this a secret?

He's 22 and she was like a freshman in college. He was obviously not looking for that.

Jman014

Zenfalcia

What a bunch of FALs.

What kind of name is kill or be slaughter.. it's so edgey...
Well, you guys are weird and kind of embarrassing and do/say things I can't find real logical reason for sometimes. But then again most people seem to be all pretty much like that so I guess you guys aren't that abnormal in the grand scheme of things.
However I don't really think too negatively of any of you and I am more than happy to offer some advice/perspective in the times of real GAF since I hope it helps in times of growing.

I say some obscene things sometimes and I apologize for that, but I do say them for a reason.

You secretly love it, that's why you keep coming back.
Guys, did you know that there's no reset button in real life? I read about it on a thread on RedChan.
This SVU episode is killing me.

Ice-T is the real camper, playing so dirty.

What kind of name is kill or be slaughter.. it's so edgey...

You secretly love it, that's why you keep coming back.

Ice-T is the real camper, playing so dirty.

He's gotta be dirty to be the Cop Killa
If there was someone that would put up with my bullshit, I'd have no problem living with them. Kids? Sure, don't really mind. But not marriage. I just don't get it.
The whole idea of being legally married is fucking stupid. If someone ever finds someone they want to be with until they die, then that's for them to decide. Why the fuck do I need a piece of paper to tell me this.

If I ever find the person I won't get sick of being around then I have no issues with it. Having kids on the other hand is a whole different game.
If there was someone that would put up with my bullshit, I'd have no problem living with them. Kids? Sure, don't really mind. But not marriage. I just don't get it.

Alfebit

Banned
Shit News- My dog is going to go blind/already 90% is and my dad's house was broken into again for the second time in 3 months. Country bumpkin robbers are the worst. All they stole were two TVs, a monitor, and a cigar box of change. They also stole a turkey call the first time they did this and they didn't steal all of the remotes for the TVs.

Bad News?- I just spent $240 bucks on a new 3DS and a game I don't even know I'll enjoy fully. Although my only gripe from playing a MH game on my Vita was that the camera was shit so hopefully this will make that fine. I also haven't owned a 3DS before so there's a huge library to dive into.

Sorry about your dog and dad. Sounds ruff.
I'm an asshole. I'm sorry.

I just became aware that DXLulu got banned, again

Again? Jeez, what this time?

Beloved

Thanks to you I've restarted Friends, good bye sunlight..see you again in about 5 days.

Fantastic.

He's 22 and she was like a freshman in college. He was obviously not looking for that.

That's not my point, it's fine if he's not looking for that. But lying to a girl and bailing on their date was cowardly and rude. Freaking out over someone mentioning marriage is stupid no matter how old you are. Just grow the hell up and say "That's cool but I'm not looking for anything serious." and be on your way.

Xiraiya

I've never had much of an issue with marriage, even if I didn't have anyone I wanted to marry I never really understood the paranoia about it. Though I didn't really care for having a kid but it was more along the lines of "if it happened then oh well it's fine" but these days I'm more or less all for it, I don't think it would make my life anymore complete but I would be happy.

Fantastic.

That's not my point, it's fine if he's not looking for that. But lying to a girl and bailing on their date was cowardly and rude. Freaking out over someone mentioning marriage is stupid no matter how old you are. Just grow the hell up and say "That's cool but I'm not looking for anything serious." and be on your way.

If I fail my classes I'm just gonna say some girl on the internet got me addicted to 90's crack and I couldn't help myself.
Not when it got him banned
I never got to see it.

Zenfalcia

Sucks, i guess you could spend money on security... I doubt that any investigation will be fast or even find the culprit.
I just became aware that DXLulu got banned, again

Rip in peace.
Oh my god, they're using FPS camera angles in their gun scenes. Whyyyyyyyyy

Edit: What did LuLu get banned for?

Because, THEY CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REAL LIFE AND VIDEO GAMES ANYMORE!!!

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Fantastic.

Oh, I'm not defending his actions, I agree with you.

...The fuck is that?
Before your time, son. Before your time.

Top Bottom