• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Well, I know what i'm doing on Valentine's Day. I called up a friend and set it up. My choices were watch Jojo, find a girlfriend/boyfriend, or just pay ten bucks to one of my school's prostitutes. It's two of those three. It's going to be an interesting Valentine's Day.

Watch your shows responsibly.

I'm a responsible adult!

Sometimes..

Maybe..

Nope.
Well, I know what i'm doing on Valentine's Day. I called up a friend and set it up. My choices were watch Jojo, find a girlfriend/boyfriend, or just pay ten bucks to one of my school's prostitutes. It's two of those three. It's going to be an interesting Valentine's Day.

I don't know man, it might be worth it if you can find a girl who will watch Jojo, prostitute or not.

Don't get a prostitute man.

Watching jojo with prostitutes? Not the best way to spend your money, but if that's what makes you happy...

What the fuck kind of school do you go to that has ten dollar prostitutes?

Jman014

Haha, seems the vids regarding that episode have been removed off youtube. Guess they don't want their incredibly stupid shit on air.

But it's fine. I'll create a GUI interface using visual basic. See if I can find the vid. Maybe if I play Prince of Persia enough and reach level 10, hidden files will show up containing the video. I'm sure it'll work faster if I find someone else who could slam on the keyboard along with me.. Shouldn't last too long. I have a 16-core with a ten meg pipe.

BJPvnOx.gif

The writing is so fucking bizarre? Woman gets sexually assaulted and when asked what happened, she goes "They don't want woman in gaming" and when asked what they did, rather than saying they sexually assaulted her, she says "they leveled up". What? Why is this episode filled with this cringeworthy shit? Did they catch a glimpse of the gamergate disaster and thought "Maybe we should discuss it really, really, really poorly and pretty much disrespect the horrific things people went through by handling it in such an incompetent manner"?

OMG I WANT MOAR OF THESE VIDEOS

Yeah the SVU writers are...idk man

Alfebit

Banned

10 bucks ain't much...

360pages

Haha, can't seem to find it on youtube either. Guess they don't want their incredibly stupid shit on air.

But it's fine. I'll create a GUI interface using visual basic. See if I can find the vid. Maybe if I play Prince of Persia enough and reach level 10, hidden files will show up containing the video. I'm sure it'll work faster if I find someone else who could slam on the keyboard along with me.. Shouldn't last too long. I have a 16-core with a ten meg pipe.

BJPvnOx.gif

The writing is so fucking bizarre. Woman gets sexually assaulted and when asked what happened, she goes "They don't want women in gaming" and when asked what they did, rather than saying they sexually assaulted her, she says "they leveled up". What? What the fuck? Who fucking talks like that? Why is this episode filled with this cringeworthy shit? Did they catch a glimpse of the gamergate disaster and thought "Maybe we should discuss it really, really, really poorly and pretty much disrespect the horrific things people went through by handling it in such an incompetent manner."?

This is super dumb...really dumb, and the more media gives attention to it poorly the more you realize just how far it's being taken.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
What the fuck kind of school do you go to that has ten dollar prostitutes?

If a prostitute charges under one short stack, hashbrown, bacon, and coffee combo at Perkins she isn't worth your time.

Put 10$ into your autoblow 2 fund and watch Jojo with your friend. That's a saturday night right there.

semisonic

Banned
Oh, I'm not defending his actions, I agree with you.

Before your time, son. Before your time.

Wait now I remember the guy.
Don't remember anything about him, but I remember him existing here back when I lurked.

Now that we're safely on the next page, I have to say I'm actually kinda glad I got away comment free from that cringegaf. Now I don't have to say I've never shared anything, and none of you fuckers are going to remember my secret shame! MWAHAHAHA

Now I just have to thank god for svu and its shitty shitty writing.
Fuck that show.

Zenfalcia

Haha, can't seem to find it on youtube either. Guess they don't want their incredibly stupid shit on air.

BJPvnOx.gif

The writing is so fucking bizarre. Woman gets sexually assaulted and when asked what happened, she goes "They don't want women in gaming" and when asked what they did, rather than saying they sexually assaulted her, she says "they leveled up". What? Why is this episode filled with this cringeworthy shit? Did they catch a glimpse of the gamergate disaster and thought "Maybe we should discuss it really, really, really poorly and pretty much disrespect the horrific things people went through by handling it in such an incompetent manner"?

A computer is just like a console, tho! They even said so! Also, look, that girl is miming herself playing games, WHILE WATCHING SOMEONE PLAY A GAME... I TOTALLY RELATE! I know i press the x x x and the y y y when i watch people play games.

Who said you can't do all of those things?

semisonic

Banned
Mine did too. Didn't like her either. She stole my hoodie.

What is it with guys in this thread and their women-stolen hoodies?
You guys are too trusting with that shit.
Also you wear hoodies. That's your real problem.
Take advantage of the situation and git yurselves some real clothes. Fashiongaf cometh once more

croten

Take advantage of the situation and git yurselves some real clothes. Fashiongaf cometh once more
Hey I like my hoodie, it's nice.

I only wear hoodies when I'm not wearing a collared shirt.

zeemumu

I could go ask this one girl what she's doing on Valentine's Day but she never answers Facebook messages so I'd have to post to her wall. Asking someone to hang out on Valentine's Day isn't really something that I'd post to a wall.

#hoodiemasterrace

It seems he got banned for admitting to piracy in the Dolphin thread

It was only a matter of time. How many fucking times did we warn him about it?
Wait now I remember the guy.
Don't remember anything about him, but I remember him existing here back when I lurked.

Now that we're safely on the next page, I have to say I'm actually kinda glad I got away comment free from that cringegaf. Now I don't have to say I've never shared anything, and none of you fuckers are going to remember my secret shame! MWAHAHAHA

Now I just have to thank god for svu and its shitty shitty writing.
Fuck that show.
I saw it, I just didn't know what to say.

Mathaou

legacy of cane

You and me can be the arbiters of fashion in this thread. I will keep pushing my Mens Shoes OT til the day I die!

Women steal hoodies! It happened all the time in high school! Also fuck you, hoodies are the best.
Edit: I don't expect my freinds to gank my shit. They always just walked off with it.

Jman014

She's making fucking random motions while watching someone else play? She must be really good, we should put her in the guy's place. I mean, the guy is certainly a gamer considering he lives with his mother and has a captain kirk costume in his closet, but this girl is certainly something else!
Not in the original vid.

So I didn't actually watch the whole video. Please don't tell me that one of the main characters is doing that.

Yeah, watching Jojo with the prostitutes. We're definitely going to be just watching Jojo, and nothing else. Especially nothing lewd. No sir, nothing lewd at all.

I don't even know what the hell you would get for ten dollars. I didn't even go to rich people schools, maybe all the ones at my school were better at forward thinking

Top Bottom