• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

semisonic

Banned
I thought about it, but then said fuck it. I know who it is, we're in a couple classes together, so it's either going to be amazing or terrible. I'm willing to risk it.

It's because you know her and she knows you that there's blackmail potential there too. I know you're thirsty, but dude. It's not that bad to wait til college. This is something that could follow you for a long, long while. It's some bad shit. Not to mention how fucking degrading that is.
Because I forgot to mention that the first time I posted this.
Stop trying to watch HXH.
No but keep on tho. The fucking chimera ant arc is the easily greatest discussion of what it means to be human in all of shounen as well as nearly all of anime, in addition to just being a really well made shounen arc.
It's sick.

Beloved

I thought about it, but then said fuck it. I know who it is, we're in a couple classes together, so it's either going to be amazing or terrible. I'm willing to risk it.

Give her the $10, hang out and watch JoJo, but then send her on her way and tell her she deserves better.

I dont mean better than you, I mean better than trading sex for money as a teenager.

If one day you had a daughter, what would you think of teenage boys that paid her for sex?

And what would you think of the one that didn't.

Yeah, for sure! Though I don't do it anymore. I used to do that, until I took an arrow in the FUCKING KNEE!

bW8uIkr.gif

God damn it. God fucking damn it.
I swear these are gonna kill me.

Zenfalcia

Nah, it's the best. If it's great, we'll do it again, and if it's shitty, there'll always be an extreme amount of awkwardness around us, which I find hilarious, so it's win-win.

The best part of that is when he plays the computer game with a calculator in a server room with a projector.

Nah, it's the best. If it's great, we'll do it again, and if it's shitty, there'll always be an extreme amount of awkwardness around us, which I find hilarious, so it's win-win.

...okay man... you're fucking braver than I, granted underage prostitutes are just flashing human trafficking in my head and it makes me feel gross and sad.

semisonic

Banned

No but she will have criminal evidence on you.
You don't seem to understand, but...
That's a big fucking deal.
That's a BIG FUCKING DEAL

It's because you know her and she knows you that there's blackmail potential there too. I know you're thirsty, but dude. It's not that bad to wait til college. This is something that could follow you for a long, long while. It's some bad shit. Not to mention how fucking degrading that is.
Because I forgot to mention that the first time I posted this.

No but keep on tho. The fucking chimera ant arc is the easily greatest discussion of what it means to be human in all of shounen as well as nearly all of anime, in addition to just being a really well made shounen arc.
It's sick.
ok, so I've noticed this a while ago, do you know about the mutli quote button? it looks like you are just copying and pasting other peoples messages into your own without quoting them, so there is no context and the person you are talking too may overlook it because it is not highlight for them.
You just have to click the + button beside the quote button

semisonic

Banned
ok, so I've noticed this a while ago, do you know about the mutli quote button? it looks like you are just copying and pasting other peoples messages into your own without quoting them, so there is no context and the person you are talking too may overlook it because it is not highlight for them.
You just have to click the + button beside the quote button

Yeah, I know, but what happens is I quote immediately, and start writing the message, and then use preview post to check for anything I want to respond to before I submit.
The fact I'm still writing a message means I can't technically quote another thing, so I just copy paste.

Zenfalcia

If I do that I'll have Cthulhu at my doorstep though
and maybe a few other of you I dunno

Not too many people or it'll get messy.
No but she will have criminal evidence on you.
You don't seem to understand, but...
That's a big fucking deal.
That's a BIG FUCKING DEAL

Criminal for what? To sue him or put him in jail for... Idk... Rape?

Edit: how old is she? And what's the legal age of the state.

Dude trust me sex isnt all that its cracked up to be, dont buy a prostitute. Youre barely, what, 17? You have on avarage another 40-50 years left to find a lady to love ya.

Nah I just got a date saturday. Get in line Joose, you've got competition now!
Just kidding bby

Naruto or Shippuden?

I liked Naruto up till about the bullshit where Itachi comes in.
Naruto, theres a character whos clan is killed who wants revenge and eyes turn red when they become emotional.

Skrams

Sucks, i guess you could spend money on security... I doubt that any investigation will be fast or even find the culprit.

He's already spent some money on a camera that will notify him when there's movement and record footage. Also have no idea if cops would arrive in time to catch the robbers if it happened again. It's still fucking shitty as hell. The fact people will just break into a place in the country, get less than $1000 of stuff, and can easily just drive away because it's not a crowded place makes me mad.

I still suck at names tho. You'd think this would have made me pay more attention to them, but I just can't remember that shit.

I would of just fallen on the sword 1000x over. I understand the feeling though. I'm still pretty bad with names and I feel weird not knowing peoples names while talking to them while they know mine.

But people in here told me to!

Keep watching HxH. It's slow, but it's a pretty enjoyable series.

Guys, please don't buy $10 prostitutes. Please.

Alfebit

Banned
Yeah, I know, but what happens is I quote immediately, and start writing the message, and then use preview post to check for anything I want to respond to before I submit.
The fact I'm still writing a message means I can't technically quote another thing, so I just copy paste.

I just open the thread in a new tab and quote it then copy paste. It's more work but whoever I'm quoting most likely won't miss it that way.

If I had a pc, I would.

Then go buy a nice dinner or something!
I keep saying this but solicitation of a minor is the worst thing you can do to yourself. Don't do this and have that you're a fucking sex offender stamped on every aspect of your life. If you're 17 you won't go to jail but that shit will follow you around the rest of your life.

I just open the thread in a new tab and quote it then copy paste. It's more work but whoever I'm quoting most likely won't miss it that way.

This is what I do as well.

Fox, we are trying to help you here.

Zenfalcia

I have completely lost track of what the fuck's happened in this thread and I'm not even gonna bother asking.

What happens in BestGaf, stays in BestGaf.
He's already spent some money on a camera that will notify him when there's movement and record footage. Also have no idea if cops would arrive in time to catch the robbers if it happened again. It's still fucking shitty as hell. The fact people will just break into a place in the country, get less than $1000 of stuff, and can easily just drive away because it's not a crowded place makes me mad.

People do anything for money. They know they won't get caught, which is why they do it. Did they rob him when he was home or when he was out?

So I'm currently registering all my shit with club nintendo, and I realized that the entire time I've been registering my nintendo games I've been listening to the Segata Sanshiro theme on repeat in another tab. I realized this as I was filling out the box for why I purchased W101 with "Because no one else will." I am having a surreal evening.

Top Bottom