• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

semisonic

Banned
No jack were trying to save fox from his horniness.

He needs the help right now. You and your good feels should probably fuck off for now and come back again later
If he want's to be ignorant, let him learn the hard way.

I have better things to waste my time on.

Fox, we can't
physically
make this choice for you. If we could, it would be no everytime. You're playing with fire here. If you really want that kind of relationship with this gurl, try asking her out like a normal fucking person.
it probably won't end well considering her daddy issues, but it's a better goddam alternative than what you're planning. Plus it's not a crime.
Crimes are bad, if that wasn't clear before.

Xiraiya

Thinking about this some more and reading the replies, it has dawned on me that, hey, maybe this isn't such a good idea. It's a good thing a posted this here. Having some input from people other than my friends was a good move. I'm going to rethink this thing.

You want to know something else that's important, people die when they are killed.
Shocking I know, who would have thought.

YOOOOO SLOWTAKU GETTING THE NAME DROP!
Ice-T is a legit gamer /s

I'm sure they'll have an article about it 5 months from now.
Thinking about this some more and reading the replies, it has dawned on me that, hey, maybe this isn't such a good idea. It's a good thing a posted this here. Having some input from people other than my friends was a good move. I'm going to rethink this thing.

Hooray for not making stupid life decisions.

Zenfalcia

I would say that I would be disappointed that the police would go through with the effort to gather evidence for a prostitution charge, but that would imply I had faith in the police in the first place.

New jersey police are the best people to put faith in. You just gotta learn to trust police more! It's not like they've done bad things recently, not at all.

semisonic

Banned
You want to know something else that's important, people die when they are killed? Shocking I know, never would have guessed.
Well there you go.
Yeah we need a new topic.

Remember that time you posted a pic and then BestGAF talked about your junk for like 5 pages?

At this point, it's been like 8 pages with all the times we've brought it up.
I'm really expecting that pic to show up in the next OT OP.
Just so everyone's clear on what they're getting into.

Yes praise Jesus hes seen the light!
l.jpg

Mathaou

legacy of cane
So as some of you may know, The Legend of Zelda series is my all time favorite video game series. I've played all the games and I know several of them like the back of my hand, especially the really superb 3D ones (MM, TP, OoT, and WW). This story is about Wind Waker.

My friend is a casual gamer, and he had never played WW so I told him about Nintendos promotion a while back where if you bought MK8, you got a download code for a game of your choice. I forced him to pick WW and I sat down and played it with him for a bit. In one day we got to Outset Island, including all the pieces of heart, treasure chests, and other misc shit along the way because I've 100%ed this game like 4 times.

I get up to get a drink and head downstairs to the kitchen, as I finish opening the fridge, I remember that there is shit to get in the first room of the Forbidden Woods, so I hear a specific music cue that only plays when you enter the woods, and I call up, "Are you in the first room of the Forbidden Woods?!"

He just goes, "OH MY GOD YOU'RE SUCH A NERD".

I then direct him based only on sound cues as to where he is going and tell him what to get from down in the kitchen.

That's how big my dick is, nbd.

OH man I was waiting for this and I didn't even think I would be
I hate to admit it but I remember starting part 1, falling asleep for half an hour and thinking I just shut my eyes since it looked the same. Am I wrong?
Nah there's not a lot going on visually but it's a deep game mechanic wise kinda

Zenfalcia

YOOOO
Things to know:
Frog is the best.
Robo is the best.
Ayla is the best.
X Slash is the best.

Some more things to know:
Use ALL the party configurations you can think of.
You're gonna want a healer.
AOE techs are not the be all end all, but they can be.
Always give all your tabs to Chrono.
Lucca is super good if you give her a chance.

Zenfalcia

So as some of you may know, The Legend of Zelda series is my all time favorite video game series. I've played all the games and I know several of them like the back of my hand, especially the really superb 3D ones (MM, TP, OoT, and WW). This story is about Wind Waker.

My friend is a casual gamer, and he had never played WW so I told him about Nintendos promotion a while back where if you bought MK8, you got a download code for a game of your choice. I forced him to pick WW and I sat down and played it with him for a bit. In one day we got to Outset Island, including all the pieces of heart, treasure chests, and other misc shit along the way because I've 100%ed this game like 4 times.

I get up to get a drink and head downstairs to the kitchen, as I finish opening the fridge, I remember that there is shit to get in the first room of the Forbidden Woods, so I hear a specific music cue that only plays when you enter the woods, and I call up, "Are you in the first room of the Forbidden Woods?!"

He just goes, "OH MY GOD YOU'RE SUCH A NERD".

I then direct him based only on sound cues as to where he is going and tell him what to get from down in the kitchen.

That's how big my dick is, nbd.

Wow, what a nerd.

If your friends are egging you to make a bad life decision and you say yourself the majority of your friends are delinquents or dealers, make better friends. Friends don't let friends do life altering stupid shit.

naw it all looks the same too me too, but the gameplay seems fun.

OH man I was waiting for this and I didn't even think I would be

Nah there's not a lot going on visually but it's a deep game mechanic wise kinda
Yeah I don't mind really. I had caught up with a few days of videos and I had been super busy and tired for the past two weeks so all my energies weren't there. I'll give it another watch this weekend.

So part 6 is pretty good so far. I only have one problem right now, and that's jolyne's lipstick. God i hate lipstick. It looks so goddamn terrible and it spoils her design for me.

Top Bottom