• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

But you like Persona.

This is you

v8Uu48T.jpg

Holy shit, I had to listen to a ten minute speech in my speech class on Pokemon mechanics that was made all the worse by how in adequately organized and lacking the explanation was, along with how dry breeding and EV training is.

Max cringe. Anyway Imma read the backlog,

Holy shit, I had to listen to a ten minute speech in my speech class on Pokemon mechanics that was made all the worse by how in adequately organized and lacking the explanation was, along with how dry breeding and EV training is.

NO DON'T. Also were all the other speeches boring?

That sounds fucking fantastic. I guess that person is passionate about pokemans but really? a speech in a class on it?
D-dick wolf what is that, is, is that like wolf job?

Or it is a guy named Richard Wolf

It might be best not to... <.<

Oof

I remember some guy did a Hitler autobiography speech and quit midway through.

Made my shitty attempt at a speech not so bad.

It might be best not to... <.<
Nah Imma do it tho
NO DON'T. Also were all the other speeches boring?
One girl did a really good one on Starbucks of all things. Charisma in the class overall is actually really good.
That sounds fucking fantastic. I guess that person is passionate about pokemans but really? a speech in a class on it?
It was super casual. I actually did mine on Game Collecting since somebody totally nabbed my "build a desktop" topic.

It wouldn't have been cringey if it was done well.
Oof

I remember some guy did a Hitler autobiography speech and quit midway through.

Made my shitty attempt at a speech not so bad.
WOWWWWW

What was your shit tier presentation about?

I really wonder how a person would be passionate enough about the grindy way of getting good pokemon to create a speech. At least it's over.

Nah Imma do it tho

One girl did a really good one on Starbucks of all things. Charisma in the class overall is actually really good.

It was super casual. I actually did mine on Game Collecting since somebody totally nabbed my "build a desktop" topic.

WOWWWWW

You have been warned.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Wat? How can my ship girl anime be this cute?

No ome can be aaron, except aaron.
I tried, and that's the true meaning of Christmas.

i9D2Dmx05YAH7.gif

I refuse to believe any woman would get this much shit for creating what looks like a fucking Peter Molyneux game!

UGH MY HEAD!
Did anyone see the shitty farming animations? It looked wonky as shit and had the graphical and technological complexity of a fucking Oblivion mod!
Better than CIV5 my ass... I'm getting salty about something that isn't real.
WOW THIS REALLY IS THE NEO.
IRyxusiTIrFV6.gif

I really wonder how a person would be passionate enough about the grindy way of getting good pokemon to create a speech. At least it's over.
One guy did a Rubik's Cube for 13 minutes, BUT he was really funny and extremely dexterous and it ended up being really impressive. He's actually taking Calculus for fun, pretty cool guy.

semisonic

Banned

Yeah, but sadly passion and eloquence are all too rarely paired.
Especially when you're talking nerd shit. It takes a lot of skill to make truly technical talks manageable to the layman.
You know who doesn't have a huge amount of skill in public speaking and communication?
That quiet nerd who plays pokemon enough to gain that knowledge.

Zenfalcia

That's cool. I bet everyone loved it.

Have fun.

Did anyone see the shitty farming animations? It looked wonky as shit and had the graphical and technological complexity of a fucking Oblivion mod!
Better than CIV5 my ass... I'm getting salty about something that isn't real.
WOW THIS REALLY IS THE NEO.
IRyxusiTIrFV6.gif

I can't. I can't!

THE FUCKING FPS CAMERA VIEW!

Xiraiya

SVU gaming episodes were kind of dumb but they were also very old if I recall, so by today's standards they're just stupid, but back then it wasn't so outlandish.

Jman014

SVU gaming episodes were kind of dumb but they were also very old if I recall, so by today's standards they're just stupid, but back then it wasn't so outlandish.

There's a tv network over here that plays SVU marathons sometimes so I've seen a lot of those gaming episodes. I forgot to watch the new one but I think the new ones air on a different network.

Top Bottom