• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Numb

Night people.
Been messing around lately but will tackle my backlog hard.
I will corner it and then spear it before the heavy hitters like Bloodborne come out.

ultimax

Be honest, would any of you love Jojo any less if they didn't have the ridiculous amazing poses?

the best
tumblr_nj060ylSus1sh11j9o1_r1_500.png

I feel ashamed I care more about KonColle than other animes this season... It's the only anime that I'm only 2 episodes behind...

I haven't watched a lot this season but Kancolle is good fun, I'm not ashamed to put it along side JoJo and Parasyte as the shows I am most enjoying currently
It's on the list, i just havent gotten to it yet. Yuri kuma arashi is higher up on the list because of reasons.
WHO WOULDN'T WATCH AN ANIME CALLED LESBIAN BEAR STORM?!?!?

Because it isn't on CR and I am lazy

My friend shot me in the nuts with an airsoft gun when we were 12.

We aren't friends anymore.
Pssh, I got shot point blank with the nice rifles plenty. If it was intentional, then you have a point.
You gotta make sure you rub the correct boob otherwise she'll get upset.
Now that's some nostalgic garbage.
Honestly I don't understand the whole "OH NO SHE MENTIONED MARRIAGE, I'M SCARED" mentality.

Like...most people want to get married some day. Is this a secret?
Yeah seriously. People seem paranoid over the mere mention of it or something. It's not unheard of to ask for a basic opinion on it.
It's honestly not as good as people make it out to be.

Doing it with someone you care a lot about is probably better though.
I think people put way more emphasis on sex for the sake of sex than what matters. Connections with real people are far more rewarding.
Be honest, would any of you love Jojo any less if they didn't have the ridiculous amazing poses?
Personally? Nah. The goofiness and style in general? Yes.

Pssh, I got shot point blank with the nice rifles plenty. If it was intentional, then you have a point.
Now that's some nostalgic garbage.
Yeah seriously. People seem paranoid over the mere mention of it or something. It's not unheard of to ask for a basic opinion on it.
I think people put way more emphasis on sex for the sake of sex than what matters. Connections with real people are far more rewarding.
Personally? Nah. The goofiness and style in general? Yes.

That's true, I would rather have sex with someone I care about then just some random person.

Sorry guys, I gotta clean up my friends list. Way too many of you are on my list and I have no idea who you are, and I'll have to be more selective in the future.

well xenoblade is cool I was just borrowing it from my friend to see if I liked it. I'll pick it up when it comes out on n3DS hopefully I have one by then.

Top Bottom