• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

ultimax

But diegos such a fucking freakazoid!
Perfection
DiegoFangirl_zps32xbd8s6.png

Sorry guys, I gotta clean up my friends list. Way too many of you are on my list and I have no idea who you are, and I'll have to be more selective in the future.

Fair enough.

You'll be back the next time you want to play fight games that don't have GOAT Ultimax lobby systems
Ship grils are serious business.

For what? Yuri kuma arashi or the one PG is talking about?

Every season is amazing for anime.

Lesbian Bears. Funimation got the streaming rights for it right?

Mathaou

legacy of cane
"-How to Raise a Boring Girlfriend-" is currently my AotS. Although, even though I liked the first episode a lot, I still haven't caught up on "Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE!" which could be a contender.

You and Tyrone are correct. Diego isn't just the best. He's perfect.

I'm adding it to my queue. After I finish my APCOMPSCI homework, I'm going to catch up on Death Parade, Ass Class, DRRRX2, and then decide if I want Zankyo no Terror or that.

12 hours from now I will be at my gamestop picking up my shit.
I'm excited.

Sorry guys, I gotta clean up my friends list. Way too many of you are on my list and I have no idea who you are, and I'll have to be more selective in the future.
We're totally gonna do crack tomorrow right?
Speak for yourself. I'm still an Olivia Munn fan. I watched that mediocre Newsroom show because of her.
Well for me it was following her on Twitter. Her rare tweets when a tragedy happened seemed so forced. The one that did me in where I in followed was taking a selfie when Anderson Silva broke his ankle and was being carted away.

3ds and WiiU. I got like 40 people on there and only recognize like 10. Unfortunately people like GuardianE and Squishy, whose gaf names are the same as their NNIDs get totally biased treatment because I can totally remember them.

So you're saying I should totally make sure my 3DS NNID matches my GAF name. Gotcha.

How? The spring season is going to be amazing for anime!

Spring is going to tear the world asunder.

Digimon Adventure Tri
Gintama
Gunslinger Stratos The Animation
Lupin 2015
My Love Story
Ninja Slayer From Animation
Shokugeki no Souma
Saint Seiya Ougan Tamashii
Triage X
Uta no Prince Sama Maji Love Revolutions
Vampire Holmes
Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo
Kuroko 3 continues
AND MOTHERFUCKING PUNCHLINE!

I'm literally seeping excitement.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Spring is going to tear the world asunder.

Digimon Adventure Tri
Gintama
Gunslinger Stratos The Animation
Lupin 2015
My Love Story
Ninja Slayer From Animation
Shokugeki no Souma
Saint Seiya Ougan Tamashii
Triage X
Uta no Prince Sama Maji Love Revolutions
Vampire Holmes
Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo
Kuroko 3 continues
AND MOTHERFUCKING PUNCHLINE!

I'm literally seeping excitement.
I'm excited for bold. Haven't seen Lupin ever and I'm on episode 3 of Gintama.

You forgot Disappearance of Yuki Nagato, Baby Steps S2, Danna ga Nani o Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken 2nd Season, Nisekoi S2, and SNAFU S2.

I'm excited for bold. Haven't seen Lupin ever and I'm on episode 3 of Gintama.

You forgot Disappearance of Yuki Nagato, Baby Steps S2, Danna ga Nani o Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken 2nd Season, Nisekoi S2, and SNAFU S2.

There's just too much!

Hopefully baby steps 2 has animation.

Top Bottom