• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

ultimax

Hmm, I see. What kind of extras are we talking about?
Nothing too major, but i think the Mobile version is worth it. Combat is still great.
You can't let them intimidate you, they have been naughty and you need to punish them. Use your justice to show them the error of their ways and what is waiting for them if they stick on the path they are on

Justice.....I AM JUSTICE.
tumblr_ly63ck6hmJ1qmjduko7_500.gif

Neol

Wait, Pikmin is an RTS?

I guess I've played an RTS.
Not a fan.

Not in a traditional sense but I guess you micromanage units and stuff.

Not a fan of RTS in general too. Was so annoying when all my friends went on the Starcraft 2 hype train and pestered me to buy it.

Jman014

Not in a traditional sense but I guess you micromanage units and stuff.

Not a fan of RTS in general too. Was so annoying when all my friends went on the Starcraft 2 hype train and pestered me to buy it.

Just like when I have people in places pester me about buying fighting games.

Halo Wars was pretty good. Definitely the best of a bad genre, I'll tell you that for free.

tumblr_lky77wKqUI1qdhxyeo1_500.gif

That's the wrongest thing I saw all day
tumblr_lky7g6Mkmt1qdhxyeo1_500.gif

I count console RTSs as separate there, phrasing issue. I love all the warcrafts and the dawns of wars. Never could beat Starcraft without cheating, but whaddayagunnado, get good?
Ok that is fair. Halo wars was way better than fucking Endwar or the console Supreme Commander

I played maybe an hour of Starcraft 2. Didn't like it. Mouse and keyboard bullshit made it impossible to enjoy.

Played about twenty minutes of Halo Wars. Hated it. Just not fun at all.

I don't think I like RTS'.

ultimax

Sounds good. One last question, which version would you recommend?

I NEVER FELT LIKE.

oh god, the hardest question of my life

I thought the dual screen combat is great and all, but i probably enjoyed the mobile version more. Also the HD art looks great. I'd go with mobile.

Neol

I played maybe an hour of Starcraft 2. Didn't like it. Mouse and keyboard bullshit made it impossible to enjoy.

Played about twenty minutes of Halo Wars. Hated it. Just not fun at all.

I don't think I like RTS'.

There is a pretty steep learning curve in learning RTS's that many people, including myself, can't get into. Console RTS's just sound terrible in general.

oh god, the hardest question of my life

I thought the dual screen combat is great and all, but i probably enjoyed the mobile version more. Also the HD art looks great. I'd go with mobile.

Never played the mobile version but I assume the pass the puck mechanic is removed? I would say play the mobile version just for that as I hated the puck mechanic.

semisonic

Banned
Real big dick OG's play Radiant Dawn and the OG Fire Emblem.

I was replaying that recently and I realized that the animation is fucking amazing. Good God.

Okay now when you say og fire emblem, do you mean fe7, the first one to be brought to the west, or do you mean the actual first fire emblem game, which would become shadow dragon.
Because that one sucks dick, and fe7 is the single best trpg in an illustrious, outstanding series of trpgs. Especially once you get to Hector Hard mode.
Fucking Hector Hard mode.
Also YEAH IT IS
MerryBlissfulDiplodocus.gif
latest

tumblr_mnu2qnQed31s5h198o1_500.gif

Jman014

CMON R TRUTH BEAT THE EVIL CUTLIST BRAY WYATT
I don't play Diablo for the story and shit. I just wanna loot shit.

Art looks fine anyway.

I meant the atmosphere, but yeah.

Dude you get to pick a pet that you can give junk to and send it to town to sell that shit to free up inventory space!

Neol

Okay now when you say og fire emblem, do you mean fe7, the first one to be brought to the west, or do you mean the actual first fire emblem game, which would become shadow dragon.
Because that one sucks dick, and fe7 is the single best trpg in an illustrious, outstanding series of trpgs. Especially once you get to Hector Hard mode.
Fucking Hector Hard mode.
Also YEAH IT IS

God Hector hard mode is such bullshit. Those early chapters are dreadful to go through.

The lunatic+ mode in Awakening is the hardest FE experience ever tho.

ultimax

Never played the mobile version but I assume the pass the puck mechanic is removed? I would say play the mobile version just for that as I hated the puck mechanic.
Im pretty sure its gone
Cool. I'll pick up the mobile version then. Thanks for the help.
Its a really great game, enjoy it
Okay, but isn't it dead in the water on updated phones?

On iphones at least. Im pretty sure the android version is somewhat new

Top Bottom