• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Neol

Yeah, kinda. The worst case of RNG in the series is Lunatic+ FE13. But 5 can get pretty brutal, it just has alot more going on in its difficulty so it makes it more of a painful learning experience than just being infuriating and random. Definitely play FE4 if you want to get into earlier ones, its my second favorite.

Alright sounds pretty good. Will try to get around it when I got the free time.

T3>T1 is the craziest thing Dan has said

I have to think he's saying that to make Jeff salty.

And his opinion on Mario Sunshine… better than 64?

Both of these statements... wtf

I don't like any of the Terminator movies. I also don't like Aliens but think Alien is great.

97175-you-da-man-gif-CZyP.gif

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I like sunshine better. imo once you get to the second floor of the castle in 64, the levels become really dumb

I agree, but mostly because of my bias of growing up with a GC and not playing 64 until the DS remake.

Sunshine is so fun, but that one shadow manta ray level. That haunts my dreams. That freaked me out as a 6 year old.

I don't really like 3D Mario games in general, but I think 64 is easily the weakest.

3D world? Galaxy? HELLO?

ultimax

It's not Hard Boiled(seriously watch Hard Boiled) but it's a great dumb action film, and I love big dumb action films.

I have the Dragon Dynasty DVD release of Hard Boiled and no one can have it except me.

You can pry it from my cold dead sausage babby fingers.

Not to mention it has one of the longest single takes in film history if I remember correctly, that starts when they start
the hospital shoot out.

It also has this:

vickers1.gif

Within the first 10-15 minutes of the movie.

Neol

See I kinda agree with 64 being the weakest but I just didn't like fludd in general so of course I would say sunshine's the weakest.

semisonic

Banned
Ok The Ascension BETTER win the tag match thing. Fuck Daniel Bryan and Roman Reigns winning.

What is it with you fuckers and the ascension
I love dumb shit and I'm pretty sure they're just some sentient tumors that grew out of McMahon, who only let them wrestle under the condition that they leave his body forever.
They're the worst.

I think all racing games are shitty. Even the GT and Forza sim bullshit.

The best racing games ever are the Burnout games.

I love racing games. From sims, to true sims (Project Cars is gonna be so good), to arcade games, to high octane shit.

Could never really get into karting games, until Sonic and Allstars Racing.

I like Driving sims more than I thought I would when I tried them out.
Too bad there are so few of those levels in Sunshine and we get more of those in Galaxy.
Galaxy limits Mario's moveset so a lot of the complexity from the previous games is gone, but I think it makes up for it with refined controls, better levels, better presentation, better pacing, and lots of new elements being introduced expertly.

I don't like racing games either but really enjoyed Forza Horizon. Though mainly because they had the Initial D car in there so I looped Running in the 90s while drifting in the mountains for hours.

I also quite like kart racers.

Neol

I find most racing sims are bleh but its just not my type of game.

Kart racing games are the shit tho.

The levels without FLUDD are so much better. Which is weird, since it's actually a neat extension of the moveset.

For me fludd didn't feel really natural with the moveset. Always felt a disconnection between using fludd and mario's moves.

Top Bottom