• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

For me fludd didn't feel really natural with the moveset. Always felt a disconnection between using fludd and mario's moves.

I can agree with that. Mario is like, fast platforming based on timing and execution as where Fludd slows you down and relies on holding a butting for a few seconds.

He deserves whatever's coming his way.
Let there be no forgiveness on this night, lest we show weakness as a gaf and fall prey to
I didn't fully think out this really abstract joke. I'm sorry
No need to apologize, that makes up probably a quarter of my posts in these threads.

ultimax

He deserves whatever's coming his way.
Let there be no forgiveness on this night, lest we show weakness as a gaf and fall prey to
I didn't fully think out this really abstract joke. I'm sorry
01youtried.png
I already PM'd all of them.

Bish twice.

these non believers should be punished

I think I really only like Driving sims/racing when I get a wheel.
I still don't have my license.

It feels more authentic and natural.
I'll agree it's way better, but I had a weird rut where I just played Forza 4 for like 3 weeks on a pad. Had a ton of fun. Nuremberg Ring is rad.

I'm getting my license when I turn 18 since I basically can just walk in and say yo pls give.

Neol

I agree, I just mean that on paper, it's pretty awesome to give Mario a hover and stuff. Seems perfect for a 3D Platformer.

I can agree with that. Mario is like, fast platforming based on timing and execution as where Fludd slows you down and relies on holding a butting for a few seconds.

Definitely agree on Aaron's point. I actually liked the hover with fludd but the times where you have to stand and aim to shoot water is just ugh.

Alright. We cool then.

I prefer guys who have no business getting wins like Bob Holly or going back to Goldberg's toughest opponent, Jerry Flynn.

I like the guys that aren't the super underdog like D-Bry or Rey, but the middle underdogs like Ziggler and Jericho. They get by mainly on charisma and gumption and I like that kind of thing.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Decided to fuck it and play the sick angle on that HW.
I told no one I was skipping, so I could get my compsci teacher to believe me. I'm too tired to try and finish this tonight. I'll do it tomorrow. I don't have to go to that waterpark til 6, so I'll have a solid 9 hours to play.

Which reminds me, who wants to pair up in MH if anyones getting it tomorrow?

Jman014

I told no one I was skipping, so I could get my compsci teacher to believe me. I'm too tired to try and finish this tonight. I'll do it tomorrow. I don't have to go to that waterpark til 6, so I'll have a solid 9 hours to play.

The crack will be upon you guys soon!

semisonic

Banned

If I miraculously get it soon, I am infinitely down.
Fuck that game looks great

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Dan is a treasure. Im glad he left GI, he was being severely underutilized.

I recommend everyone watch the ILLBLEED super replay from Game Informer to enlighten yourselves.

The GI offices are right here in the Twin Cities. They're kind of cool.

I don't read their magazine because I have NeoGAF, but they do good work.

Alfebit

Banned

They won't stop sending me magazines. I got one of those free year subs from buying something at gamestop and that was supposed to end like 6 months ago.

Dan is a treasure. Im glad he left GI, he was being severely underutilized.

I recommend everyone watch the ILLBLEED super replay from Game Informer to enlighten yourselves.

prUNUx7.png

I'm disappointed I haven't heard more from him. His twitter fewd of Jose Canseco is fucking hilarious!

GI is the magazine I'd want to write with if I was able to break into games journalism.

Did you know that dan is a failed musician according to the director of noobz?

Dan's not great at a lot of things.

Did not drive on the highway until he was 25.

Ilvocare

Hey everyone, back from the pack attack of "'rents are gone time to taxi the youngest about Miami today".

What's going on, and how badly did I miss Vidula's stream???

Top Bottom