• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

I don't think I like Resident Evil games.

giphy.gif

Just gonna post this once more for the night crew.

Hey guys, I was wondering if you could test my senior project?

It's a Survival horrorish type of game. This is only level 1. My group has to try and get 20 testers by the end of the week.

My Senior Project.

When you're done, if you could click the tab on the side and give feedback, that would be great. Also the tab at top if you want to report any bugs.

Thank you in advance.

Also thanks to those of you that may have already tested it this afternoon.

Considering that I am still very much in the early game of P3, I just fused Ar Mitana which then went up 3 levels.

I hope this is beefy enough for the floor 14 boss

semisonic

Banned
OH SHIT
IT SHIPPED
now we will see how many days one day shipping takes
Not looking forward to that system transfer and buying a bigass microsd card

I bet you dream of holding chee's hand instead of claiming the world in lucifers own glory
its fine, I'm not a chee defender
He is but casual scum. Persona is a casualized dating-sim, that caters to lonely waifuf**s.

Visuals novels and shit. I'll be here fighting angels in the name of chaos, while he clings to chee.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
OH SHIT
IT SHIPPED
now we will see how many days one day shipping takes
Not looking forward to that system transfer and buying a bigass microsd card

I got a 32GB, which Is double my old 2DS one. I've already copied my 2DS system data onto it.

You're in for a real treat. Premium Dan is in fact the best. Especially Mario Party.

Though Jeff and Brad are really good in those too. And Drew's even more vocal than usual.

I've only seen the first two Mario Party videos but Jeff is the best. He's the personification of those games fucking you over.

semisonic

Banned
Just gonna post this once more for the night crew.

Also thanks to those of you that may have already tested it this afternoon.

Hey man, thanks for putting this up.
Haven't gotten to test a game since I worked at VV as a kid.
Looking forward to helping out.
Please tell me it's not too spooky I'm kind of a bitch.

Dan and his Sausalito maker… LOL

I'll be looking for Metal Gear Scanlon.

Saving that for a rainy day of having to study for exams all day and need something to wathc in the background.

I've only seen the first two Mario Party videos but Jeff is the best. He's the personification of those games fucking you over.

I never realized just how awful those games are till those videos, but just seeing Jeff get salty as fuck about something he hates is amazing.

Top Bottom