• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

semisonic

Banned
Soon you'll be deep down in the Woolie hole and we won't hear from you for awhile!
Oh, don't act like I'm going down alone.
All of you crazy assholes are coming with me.
Man I hope insect scythes are as cool as I'm hoping.
Otherwise I guess it's just longswords for me again...
I got a 32GB, which Is double my old 2DS one. I've already copied my 2DS system data onto it.
How was the price?

That's the whole reason I kept playing that game
Can you even take on the armies of YHVH and fight in the name of Chaos? I bet you dream of holding Chee's hand instead of claiming the world in Lucifer's own glory. Do you even dungeon crawling? Try not to feel too bad, but the objective best waifu in the entire series, is Louisa Ferre from Strange Journey, and Chee is but a unpure girl compared to her.

This is Rog signing out, and remember: Let's positive thinking.

ultimax

He is but casual scum. Persona is a casualized dating-sim, that caters to lonely waifuf**s.

Visuals novels and shit. I'll be here fighting angels in the name of chaos, while he clings to chee.
Best video. I should pay them to make a video talking shit about skLa

semisonic

Banned
Saving that for a rainy day of having to study for exams all day and need something to wathc in the background.

I never realized just how awful those games are till those videos, but just seeing Jeff get salty as fuck about something he hates is amazing.

Even if it is controvertial opinions gaf, there are things that should not be said.
Mario Party 2 and 3 are godlike and I will fucking fight you if you say otherwise
with my battle hardened palms from mp1
They're basically rocks

Jman014

Oh, don't act like I'm going down alone.
All of you crazy assholes are coming with me.
Man I hope insect scythes are as cool as I'm hoping.
Otherwise I guess it's just longswords for me again...

How was the price?
Well I'm not interested in MH but I know others will be joining you down there soon.

Best video. I should pay them to make a video talking shit about skLa

Just tell them to talk more shit about Persona. I'll hate that sooooooooo muuuuuchhhhhhh

Even if it is controvertial opinions gaf, there are things that should not be said.
Mario Party 2 and 3 are godlike and I will fucking fight you if you say otherwise
with my battle hardened palms from mp1
They're basically rocks

Nah they're garbage. Except for 9 because a game of 9 only lasts like 20-30 minutes max, making it less shitty than the other ones.

Can you even take on the armies of YHVH and fight in the name of Chaos? I bet you dream of holding Chee's hand instead of claiming the world in Lucifer's own glory. Do you even dungeon crawling? Try not to feel too bad, but the objective best waifu in the entire series, is Louisa Ferre from Strange Journey, and Chee is but a unpure girl compared to her.

This is Rog signing out, and remember: Let's positive thinking.

Well I can play dota and play as satan for free. So I don't see whats the appeal of nocturne or some shit

semisonic

Banned
It's kinda expensive, but it'd be kinda amazing at the same time.

It's okay, I'm sure if it's to shit on skla, all of us could chip in enough.
Otherwise I'd just cover it all
I don't even know why I'm picking this fight
I don't even really dislike him at all
Or any of you for that matter
Although i swear worrying about fox is going to give me a fucking ulcer sooner or later...

Oh wait he's shitting on all the mario party's that aren't 9?
Okay nevermind beef confirmed

I'm playing along, or am i
"Unsolved mysteries"
Why do we go into controversial opinion mode like, once a month? Is everyone on their period or something?
I am literally convinced having female friends I hang around a lot has me on their schedule the same way girls sync up. My friend was literally complaining about it just today.

That IT Crowd episode was the truth all along

All the things you like, suck

152194-jontron-how-dare-you-gif-tumbl-Xbpa.gif

semisonic

Banned
My store had a midnight release. I should've gone.

*shrugs*

Rochester's bus schedule sucks more than you would think and also more than you would hope, so I'm just having it delivered directly to me.
Plus, it's supposed to be between -20 and -25 outside tomorrow with windchill
and I don't plan on losing my fingers yet
I need those
for smashmonhun

Rizzi

Man, I am looking forward to Majora's Mask 3D so hard.
I never had an N64 expansion pack, so I couldn't play it when it came out. It's a new Zelda game for me.

Top Bottom