• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

semisonic

Banned
Noooo... I can't, it's just, ugh.

a30.png

Ilvocare

Come on Best Friends, don't have the YT video for SMRPG made private. Especially for like 4 hours after the fact.

What's happening everybody? I've been dicking about with the Rabu Raive and also trying to resolve Paralogue 13 of Awakening (a.k.a. there's so many enemies bum-rushing you at once you might as well greet the player with "Welcome to the Salty Spittoon, how tough are ya?").
Also giving Yarne Rally Spectrum is making it hilariously difficult to recruit him without incident.

Also I don't think I have any Rabu IDs. Should I get on collecting the BestGAF IDs?

ultimax

Oh snap, a chance to get that UR Maki in love live.

I will finally have the ultra rare OTP.
i need them love gems tho ;~;

Skrams

Come on Best Friends, don't have the YT video for SMRPG made private. Especially for like 4 hours after the fact.

Did I miss something since I haven't watched the episode yet? Did Liam fuck up the episode super bad so he made it private while he tries to fix it?

Also more adventures with Square-chan

Late last night, Nintendo-senpai had received a most peculiar phone call. Square-chan sounded off… being that he’d never heard her when she was angry, he couldn’t properly identify what exactly it was, he just knew that she was clearly on edge. “Nintendo-senpai. I need you to bring your new hardware tomorrow. I’ve been working on a new thing I think you’ll like… and… and…” She took a big breath and slowed her speech down. Unbeknownst to Nintendo-senpai, tears were flowing freely down her cheeks. Her stern voice covered up her confused emotions. “…I know it’s a lot to ask… and I know we’ve only been with each other for a little while, but I really need this right now…” Nintendo-senpai was already on board “No, no, it’s no problem, I’ll, err… hurry it along a bit and I’ll bring it with me tomorrow… it’s not quite where I want it to be right now, but I’m sure you can work with early hardware, right?” Square-chan was unsure. She’s never done such a large 3D undertaking before, but she had no choice. She had to prove to her parents that she knew where she was going. She had to show them they were wrong about next-gen. Nintendo-senpai was hers now, and there was no way she was going to let him go for some slimy guy like Sony-senpai. She nodded silently “…I’ll… I’ll make it work. Early hardware or not, the fact that it’s yours is what counts! I’ll do anything so that you and I can have an amazing next-gen together! It’s a promise!” She hung up the phone suddenly, as she started to blush at the words she had been saying, tears still slipping down her face. Nintendo-senpai moved over to his oyaji’s workbench and started thinking to himself. He had a lot of work ahead of himself if he was to bring this out for her tomorrow. It was going to be a long night.

Also Mariah is still the fucking best.

From what very little i remember of naruto, I'd say she sucks. Then again, i stopped watching waaaay early on though. After sasuke broke that dude's arms in the forest i think.
Hinata had at most 3 lines at that point. She is literally one of the only redemable things about Naruto.
and the uzumaki family consisting of naruto, hinata, and their kids is the best thing to happen to naruto.

Hinata had at most 3 lines at that point. She is literally one of the only redemable things about Naruto.
and the uzumaki family consisting of naruto, hinata, and their kids is the best thing to happen to naruto.
Ah. Still have no plans to watch naruto though. It's way too long for my taste.

Beloved

Hinata is fine, she was never especially interesting though.

Unfortunately the most interesting Naruto characters are all dead, for the most part

What's happening everybody? I've been dicking about with the Rabu Raive and also trying to resolve Paralogue 13 of Awakening (a.k.a. there's so many enemies bum-rushing you at once you might as well greet the player with "Welcome to the Salty Spittoon, how tough are ya?").
Also giving Yarne Rally Spectrum is making it hilariously difficult to recruit him without incident.

Also I don't think I have any Rabu IDs. Should I get on collecting the BestGAF IDs?

YUSS

SVU did an episode about gamergate
I don't know what SVU is

360pages

Hinata is fine, she was never especially interesting though.

Unfortunately the most interesting Naruto characters are all dead, for the most part

Neji...

Though Garra turned out pretty cool, it's more the fact that the more interesting Naruto characters don't get screen time over Sasuke...

Zenfalcia

Did I miss something since I haven't watched the episode yet? Did Liam fuck up the episode super bad so he made it private while he tries to fix it?

Also more adventures with Square-chan

Also Mariah is still the fucking best.

I can't wait for the manga and anime adaptation.

360pages

I actually don't mind Sasuke in part 1. He was the stock Rival character, but he actually had good reasons for being a jerk most of the time. And plus he wasn't an Asshole 24/7 and had good moments protecting his friends.

Then Part 2 happened.

Early Part 2 Sasuke, was barely a character, he barely had any dialog other then "hmph" his entire existence was just to be a goal for Naruto and sakura...this is him up until he killed Itachi when he changed into something ugh...

Because he ruins the whole series later. Anyone whos watched to shippuden knows that sasuke is the reason everything in the series went to shit.
Likebi said earlier, i don't remember much about naruto, but i really remember hating sasuke. He's everything i hate in a character. Pissy all the time constantly brooding because his brother's an asshole i think? He was such an insufferable shit every time i saw him.

Likebi said earlier, i don't remember much about naruto, but i really remember hating sasuke. He's everything i hate in a character. Pissy all the time constantly brooding because his brother's an asshole i think? He was such an insufferable shit every time i saw him.
He gets even more broody and assholish later, but he gets even MORE focus to the point he becomes more of the main character than naruto.

Zenfalcia

I wonder what the next FNF/SMS will be after UNIEL. Would they try to switch it up and move away from anime? Maybe it'll be a jank fighting game.

Top Bottom