• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Awful things like what? I don't care about spoilers cause I ain't ever gonna watch it.
He tries to murder the 5 most important people in the world, and murdered multiple people. He literally becomes a villian, and because naruto is his best friend for some reason he gets everyone to forgive him, since I dont think anyone cares, the new movie is actually really fucking good because sasukes in it for a minute, naruto obsessing over Hinata is more believable then his obsession with sasuke.

Beloved

Awful things like what? I don't care about spoilers cause I ain't ever gonna watch it.

Well you can sum it up by saying that he
wanted to destroy Konoha and basically kill everyone, including his friends
and then later even after he had kinda sorta come around, he was like
HEY GUYS IM GONNA BE HOKAGE
because you know, that makes sense.

Killing a Kage for one. Trying to kill Sakura not once, but I believe 3 different times and she not only forgave him for each one but ended up staying at home with a kid that a lot of people don't even believe is hers while he wanders the world in search of I don't even fucking know.
What Beloved said as well.

Rizzi

I'm okay.
I'm glad she didn't suffer. My granddad died of pancreatic cancer, and he was in agony for like eight months, which was devastating to watch.

He tries to murder the 5 most important people in the world, and murdered multiple people. He literally becomes a villian, and because naruto is his best friend for some reason he gets everyone to forgive him, since I dont think anyone cares, the new movie is actually really fucking good because sasukes in it for a minute, naruto obsessing over Hinata is more believable then his obsession with sasuke.
Well of course he gets forgiven for that! That's what freinds do! They forgive mistakes. And you know naruto and sasuke are best freinds because...uh...the writer says they are? Or did they actually become freinds at some point and i didn't see it?

Well of course he gets forgiven for that! That's what freinds do! They forgive mistakes. And you know naruto and sasuke are best freinds because...uh...the writer says they are? Or did they actually become freinds at some point and i didn't see it?

Some stuff about each one acknowledging another when no one else would or something. I don't even remember anymore.

Naruto is a show/manga where everything would make sense if it was a yaoi thing.

Well, I just preordered Phantom Blood's english physical release from walmart. If anyone else is interested, you can preorder it for 17 dollars off of walmart's website.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Dammit Guilty Gear. Why'd it have to go on sale now of all times? I just can't spare the $20 if I still want MH4U (which I'm only able to get thanks to $18 trade-in credit I have at GS). This wouldn't even be a problem if it was summer and I didn't have the heating bill to worry about.

Gah. I'm just bummed. =/

After randomly clicking around on twitter I found Harada's page and was delighted to see this is what he has set as his background
harada.jpg

Top Bottom