• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

1. I knew Killua was gonna fail, 2. I knew the second they started that fight it was gonna be his onii-san 3. His nickname being Kil is a bit on th nose.

$20? That's too rich for my blood. I'll pass.
All of us should get Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX

Also whoever's running the Aksys twitter needs a fucking raise
Nice try, but I got a guy already.

image.php

This avatar is great.

Skrams

1. I knew Killua was gonna fail, 2. I knew the second they started that fight it was gonna be his onii-san 3. His nickname being Kil is a bit on th nose.

Well, I feel dumb if Kil was on purpose. That and Jotaro have made me feel pretty dumb this week.

Also now realizing I have to buy a 32 GB microSD card and a screen protector. $25 more bucks going poof from my wallet for the 3DS that won't even get here until Tuesday. I still need to buy a charger too. Hopefully MH4 is super crack for me to make me feel better. I want to hit things with a big, slow sword and get a lot of frame skip or whatever it's called on hits.

Top Bottom