• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

plague is getting a PS4.

https://twitter.com/PlagueOfGripes/status/566409771985936385

Get hype for his full LP of Bloodborne.

TFfbiJ7.gif

Got my N3DS and am currently downloading MH4U. I won't be up to play tonight, but sometime over the weekend I will be the burden that 3 of you carry to victory

I found Plague's stance on consoles and console exclusives pretty dumb in this day and age so this is fine. Still playing the game myself though before I even glance in the general direction of the internet with the Zaibatsu LP and the probably not, but maybe Plague LP.
Did he say anything about it other than what Pat relayed to us? I assume it was more cost prohibitive than an actual disdain.

Skrams

Did he say anything about it other than what Pat relayed to us? I assume it was more cost prohibitive than an actual disdain.

Well, my money was you guys's's' money, so I'm kind of obliged to have to do it at some point. I think buying a several hundred dollar console to play one game is fucking stupid, though. And exactly why it was made an exclusive, hence why I didn't want to reward Sony for doing it. Plus it wouldn't help me play Demon's since PS4s aren't even backwards compatible.

Makes me cringe thinking about it.

From Plague on reddit.

I also remember seeing him comment on a separate Bloodborne youtube trailer and also yelling about console exclusives. I figured it was a pride thing that only developed due to the lack of funds. I just can't get mad about console exclusives in this day and age. I'm going to buy an Xbone eventually just for Scalebound, D4, and I don't remember what else. I don't even care because Scalebound and D4.

joe2187

Banned
THOSE GRIMEY ASS MUDDAFUCKAS!

THEY KILLED THE OLDSCHOOL R&B STATION ON THE RADIO

Now I have the ability to listen to Drake and all the other garbage rappers on 4 radio stations at the same exact time.

They took my damn motown away, they took my stevie wonder, my issac hayes, my chi-lites and G-funk and replaced it with fucking Chris Brown

fuck this earth.

Skrams

I thought the second part, the battle tower thing, was actually the roughest part of the start of HxH....

The Heaven's Arena arc right? I thought it was soso as well, but I think it's definitely a pick up after the Hunter exams. I think it really picks up at the Phantom Troupe/Yorknew arc mostly.

THOSE GRIMEY ASS MUDDAFUCKAS!

THEY KILLED THE OLDSCHOOL R&B STATION ON THE RADIO

Now I have the ability to listen to Drake and all the other garbage rappers on 4 radio stations at the same exact time.

They took my damn motown away, they took my stevie wonder, my issac hayes, my chi-lites and G-funk and replaced it with fucking Chris Brown

fuck this earth.
Hey! Be nice to drake! It's not easy being a walking forehead these days.

Top Bottom