• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Jman014

From Plague on reddit.

I also remember seeing him comment on a separate Bloodborne youtube trailer and also yelling about console exclusives. I figured it was a pride thing that only developed due to the lack of funds. I just can't get mad about console exclusives in this day and age. I'm going to buy an Xbone eventually just for Scalebound, D4, and I don't remember what else. I don't even care because Scalebound and D4.

Killer Instinct! :D

From Plague on reddit.

I also remember seeing him comment on a separate Bloodborne youtube trailer and also yelling about console exclusives. I figured it was a pride thing that only developed due to the lack of funds. I just can't get mad about console exclusives in this day and age. I'm going to buy an Xbone eventually just for Scalebound, D4, and I don't remember what else. I don't even care because Scalebound and D4.
He might just hate the idea of game being locked to hardware. I guess it's a "this is how it is" thing.
I don't know how to Xrd even harder than you it seems jump in the steam chat
I should really get out my laptop and get in chat.

Jman014

Who here is getting Hyper Light Drifter when it releases?

The reaction of the best friends when it comes out
TFfbiJ7.gif

Nvm, I can't write coherent sentences.

Skrams

Killer Instinct! :D

I'm not deep into fite gams, and I'm leaning towards it eventually hitting PC so I don't care all that much.

He might just hate the idea of game being locked to hardware. I guess it's a "this is how it is" thing.

Console exclusives will never not exist. It's understandable with his position where he wants it for literally only Bloodborne right now, but I'm sure if he looked deeper he'd find other things that he'd enjoy that he can only get on a console or through PSN. Or stuff that's just signifcantly cheaper with shit like PS+. He's getting a PS4 anyway though, so it's fine.

Jman014

I'm not deep into fite gams, and I'm leaning towards it eventually hitting PC so I don't care all that much.

Console exclusives will never not exist. It's understandable with his position where he wants it for literally only Bloodborne right now, but I'm sure if he looked deeper he'd find other things that he'd enjoy that he can only get on a console or through PSN. Or stuff that's just signifcantly cheaper with shit like PS+. He's getting a PS4 anyway though, so it's fine.

I'm the same but yeah. I'd like it if it came over to PC too. I don't really touch my consoles that much anymore. Most of my shit is on PC.

Speaking of Ultimax, I got my capture card now and I might pick up Xrd this weekend as well so if you guys ever do tournaments and wanna stream them I'm the one that can make it happen!

semisonic

Banned
Oh man the insect glaive is even cooler than I thought it would be
Fuck this game's great
Starting off with a shitty version of the jhen mohran
and then the tutorial monster bug thing is super cool
This game kicks ass

Top Bottom