• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

I feel bad for RAD. Little birdy tells me that basically nearly all promotion for the order to the usual places is being ignored to instead focus on Bloodborne, a game by a third party that unfortunately shares a way more interesting version of the same setting and is the sequel to a cult classic.

Jman014

It looked like the fight scene from The Wolf Among Us

tumblr_inline_mxogd5B6AF1ryz6zz.gif

I wouldn't say it's in depth. I'd say it feels good.

Well that's good. I just know there's going to be backlash from gamers who expect a lot of this game but don't realize what it is exactly. Especially with the supposed time of the actual gameplay.

In other news, I'm hoping I can talk Nintendo in to letting me use my NNID I had before with my new 3DS. I am willing to let go of the one or two games I bought but the thought of having two separate balances for the eshop is a nightmare.

It looked like the fight scene from The Wolf Among Us
Basically what I thought when it was going on.

Xiraiya

Every game just needs a check for every cut-scene so that once it's been seen once, you can skip them, or even give you the option to auto turn them off entirely after the first viewing (depending on the game)

What is the best, and most games do this and it's awesome, it saves the fact that you watched the cutscene after that first attempt, and if you continue, it doesn't show it again OR lets you skip that time.

That's good too. You don't see it as often though.

Every game just needs a check for every cut-scene so that once it's been seen once, you can skip them, or even give you the option to turn them off entirely after the first viewing (depending on the game)

FF14 has that and it's glorious.

I'm watching the fisticuffs and for the actual first time I'm tempted to import stupid Japanese bullshit because of you guys.
Under Night is coming out in English pretty damn soon yo.
I feel bad for RAD. Little birdy tells me that basically nearly all promotion for the order to the usual places is being ignored to instead focus on Bloodborne, a game by a third party that unfortunately shares a way more interesting version of the same setting and is the sequel to a cult classic.
it's bad timing, I think Order could've released a bit earlier/later and that wouldn't be as bad. Pre-release for the game has been crazy on enthusiast boards.

Every game just needs a check for every cut-scene so that once it's been seen once, you can skip them, or even give you the option to turn them off entirely after the first viewing (depending on the game)

Can't be done for The Order, because like Max Payne 3 on consoles, it's using its cutscenes to hide long loading times.

It could be less not great.

Its getting localized in a week. Just wait a bit. Unless you're talking about Melty Blood.

Under Night is coming out in English pretty damn soon yo.

I KNOW. That's how much I wanna play this shit. That giant claw grappler... hng

Same.

I really liked God of War: Ghost of Sparta. The HD port of that game is outstanding and the game has incredibly fun bossfights.

Xiraiya

Can't be done for The Order, because like Max Payne 3 on consoles, it's using its cutscenes to hide long loading times.

At that point the whole argument is irrelevant because there's nothing you can do about it, except choose what you'd prefer to see, Loading Screen or Cutscene?

The Order looks gorgeous and has competent shootimg, for a console game. For the value, it's not worth 60 bucks in my opinion, but I wouldn't mind dropping 20 on it.

All shooters need multiplayer, though.

Emouse

The Order looks gorgeous and has competent shootimg, for a console game. For the value, it's not worth 60 bucks in my opinion, but I wouldn't mind dropping 20 on it.

All shooters need multiplayer, though.

They absolutely do not, Wolfenstein: the new order did fine without it as did the two Metro games

I just remembered that Kirby and the Rainbow Curse for the Wii U comes out on Friday. I hate that I am not hyped for it.

Oh well, guess I will just have to wait for Mario Party 10. Hopefully there will be a few decent Eshop Releases

I just remembered that Kirby and the Rainbow Curse for the Wii U comes out on Friday. I hate that I am not hyped for it.

Oh well, guess I will just have to wait for Mario Party 10. Hopefully there will be a few decent Eshop Releases

OHHHHHHH SHIT WHAT I thought that wasn't coming out till later. Doesn't MP10 have that everyone moving at the same time bullshit too? Fuck that

Climbing monsters are so much better than Water monsters. The variety is still intact but they did it without gimping your moveset. Feels so fucking good.

I really liked the 3U OST too, but 4U has me getting hype with how the music swells in an Urgent quest.

OHHHHHHH SHIT WHAT I thought that wasn't coming out till later. Doesn't MP10 have that everyone moving at the same time bullshit too? Fuck that

Yay Kirby comes out this Friday, Woolie will be so excited.

I won't mind the moving all together at once in Mario Party 10 if the turns move by really quickly.

And hopefully the minigames are fun.

Hey! its the vita's 3rd anniversary today! lets see what ebgames ha-
389Td5N.png

Other? ok I guess it's not popular... I didn't even know EBgames sold "pop culture collectables" well lets check it out, it can't be tha-
h7Wa9Go.png

Oh....

Top Bottom