• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

FE Awakening chapt 9

fuuuuuuuck I missed tharja. I didn't know Chrom has to talk to people to recruit them, thought she'd just say something after the fight. And I saved after the fight (like I always do) and regretted it about 5 minutes later when my friend told me what the deal is

I'm guessing it didn't go well? Sorry to hear that man.

She didn't drag you to Olive Garden did she?
No, we don't have an olive garden, thank god. No, we went to a really good steakhouse. Problem is, she was super boring. As i said last night, she was human plain oatmeal, or yukiko.

Spoilers if you care.
She's still in the system somehow. Once kirito goes in to alfheim, she reappears as navi basically.

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Ok I read the wiki on alfheim to find out what it is. Fine, I have complaints with this but whatever.

Reached max level in KH1, and I beat Kurt Zisa and Unknown. Tried my hand at Sephiroth and farthest I got was his second to last health bar. And it was without the ultima weapon.

Hopefully by the end of next weekend I can have all of the remaining shit wrapped up.

Maybe eventually. Not in this town/city area though.

I know that feeling. <.<

If you don't listen to Tim McGraw here you're one of "those folks"

If there's any consolation for me, it's that i didn't go there. Fuck olive garden. Only time I ever went there i got the worst food poisoning I've ever had.
Same, I went there one time and the food and service was garbage.

Plus where I used to live there was a case where a girl got an STD from there because some chef fucking blew his load in her pasta.

I'm pretty sure that was Olive Garden..my memory is a little fuzzy.

Yea, and wait for the "Staring at you in the missionary position" answer.

Just the soulless doll stare without blinking or saying a word.
I actually do listen to country. Problem is i listen to hip hop among other things that ain't 'murrican.
Only country I can take is the really old stuff.

Most people here give me the look like I just fried their brain if I ask them if they listen to Pure X, or Aphex Twin.

So, where can I join the vita pity party?

I am so pissed of at sony and nintendo, because sony made a great handheld with practically no support, and nintendo made a terrible handheld with great support.

You can argue the 3DS OG is terrible, especially compared to the original DS. But the new 3DS XL is a lot better. 3D works, a second stick, much faster download speeds and a better processor.

Resolution still sucks, but its a much better system now.

Okingjrr

That's fucking nightmare fuel man.

At least if Sadako pops through my tv she won't give me an empty ass stare.
But you love it tho.

By the way, my valentin's day night was kinda pretty awesome. Not because I didn't have a date, but because a bunch of my single friends from school partied hard while mocking couples. Most fun I've hard in a while.
cue IppoKaraoky.gif

Don't forget Phantom.
Already beat him. Sephiroth is just the only optional boss I have left in the game. I was surprised by Unknown's battle, it's the kind of aggressive humanoid fight I enjoy in a lot of action games (even if the move where he fucks up your command deck is dumb). Seph's is also pretty great, if only for the way his patterns escalate the more damage you do to him.

Also I just remembered that Mythril is an item I can synthesis instead of only having to find in rare enemy drops. I need that stuff to make more Dark Matters which I need to make the Ultima Weapon.

Still gonna take a while no doubt.

But you love it tho.

By the way, my valentin's day night was kinda pretty awesome. Not because I didn't have a date, but because a bunch of my single friends from school partied hard while mocking couples. Most fun I've hard in a while.
cue IppoKaraoky.gif

I really don't though. Pure vanilla girls are the worst.

I spent Valentine's Day...I forgot what I did last night I was drunk.

Top Bottom