• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Zenfalcia

attachment.php

True, maybe they're your crew and you run into other burglars/thieves/whatevers and have to beat them to a prize for them to join you?

Fucking cat party member!
Well teddies not gonna be hosting anything ever again.

Also dunno how I feel about Igor being back.

Skrams

Late, but whatever. Here's the trailer for people who want it.

I got a lot of words in my brain.

Heist, Stealth Gameplay, Sort of Evil Protag, Catherine, Catherine Bar, Durarara, CatCatCat, Detective Conan, Lupin, Musiccccc, Kamen Rider Pose, Twins for Velvet Room Assistant, and man he looks a lot like Vincent. Also his persona enveloping all of him is the weirdest and best thing.

Zenfalcia

AM I TOO LATE FOR THE HYPE? CAUSE HOLY FUCKING SHIT

YEAH YOU DID!!!
Late, but whatever. Here's the trailer for people who want it.

I got a lot of words in my brain.

Heist, Stealth Gameplay, Sort of Evil Protag, Catherine, Catherine Bar, Durarara, CatCatCat, Detective Conan, Lupin, Musiccccc, Kamen Rider Pose, Twins for Velvet Room Assistant, and man he looks a lot like Vincent. Also his persona enveloping all of him is the weirdest and best thing.

I can't wait to see how this works into the story...
Guys....I just realized something horrible about this trailer...no release date....so we have to.....wait

;_; That's true...

It's time to watch the trailer over and over so I can catch all the new shit. I was in too much of a hype blur when it was actually airing

sjay1994

DDS/Stands here we come! Honestly I think that's really a reasonable point of view. He's clearly got them shadow eyes in that shot.

Also, right before his face disappears, you see a glimpse of his personas face.

Fuck, that trailer energized me from 12 hours of no sleep.

SO I think that weird top hat wearing flying thing in the trailer may be what the protag is transforming into at the end of the trailer?

Okingjrr

Look at you nerds getting all excited for the personas.
This thread has never been this active at this time of the day.

Question: Why the hype? Sell me on persona.

Top Bottom