• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

mrmyhthef

Anyone else think they look like two twin girls? One has a ponytail and the other has buns.

Also surprised Guns and Weapons are a separate thing.

If cooperation in the menu really means coop then fucking whattttt. I'm also curious for what Mission means. I should go see if someone has already translated some shit so I can figure out what the lady doctor is for.

The lady doctor? I just figured it was some kind of item store.

Zenfalcia

Anyone else think they look like two twin girls? One has a ponytail and the other has buns.

Also surprised Guns and Weapons are a separate thing.

If cooperation in the menu really means coop then fucking whattttt. I'm also curious for what Mission means. I should go see if someone has already translated some shit so I can figure out what the lady doctor is for.

Wondering who the fuck that is at :42 in the trailer too. The mask doesn't look like the others to me. There's also a tail.

I also think they're twin girls.

Maybe cooperation is recruiting people to your party?!?!

grimmiq

How about the Shadows have emancipated themselves from Shadow World and appear as doppelgangers of the protagonist and his friends in the real world?

The reason I don't think that's his shadow is because the card breaking noise appears as the final thing in the trailer. That's the MCs Persona. Not his shadow. They're saving the Persona type/reveal/transformation for later.

RetroDLC

Foundations of Burden
iE3KgahIFJvqc.gif

Seeing the Jason Statham influence within this military shop guy, along with the general British spy movie callbacks to some of the art design, there may be a hint of truth to the Harry Potter influence in the MC.

demidar

The reason I don't think that's his shadow is because the card breaking noise appears as the final thing in the trailer. That's the MCs Persona. Not his shadow. They're saving the Persona type/reveal/transformation for later.

I found this in the trailer thread. Dunno how true it is though.

Remember Personas and Shadows are two sides of the same coin. And who knows maybe Nylamthwhatshisface is giving the protags personas instead of Brolemon

Also apparently the protagonists are chasing their own interpretation of "Justice"

Maybe possession is a thing in this entry. The train conductor looked like he was possessed then he somehow derailed a train into a subway station platform.

Yeah that's kind of what gave me the impression that it may have been his Shadow possessing him.

Xiraiya

Goddammit, I meant to type "I can get behind this"

She reminds me a lot of Junko Enoshima from Danganronpa. Spoilers if you try to look her up without having played the games

Oh no! I wouldn't want to spoil myself on something like that, since I care so much about Danganronpa and wish to play it reeaaally bad.

Village

I like the personer Trailer

I like FFXV demo coming out Day 1.

Now some 3rd non blood born Jrpg because that's its own creep ass thing entirely, impress my with the things you do .

Top Bottom