• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

If it's anything like P3/P4, the combat is not going to be the strongest aspect of the game. I'm playing this for the story
and the waifus
Also I thought it was a simul release.

I could be wrong, and hope I am, but I swear I remember hearing that it was releasing in Japan slightly ahead of everyone else.

ALSO THE HAPPENING

RetroDLC

Foundations of Burden
He means for Europe. P4Arena was the only region locked game on PS3.

I think that could be attributed to regional online stuff, though the stupid way that P4A was released in the EU forever put me off buying the game. I believe P5 will be released in the EU, but it better be in sync with the US release else everyone will bloody import it.

RetroDLC

Foundations of Burden
500px-Vector_dis_gon_b_gud.gif

Skrams

the fuck

He means for Europe. P4Arena was the only region locked game on PS3.

Oops. Forgot Europe existed.

ITS HAPPENING

They're saying the words Famitsu. It's not happening.

I'm still skeptical of atlus among others and what I mean is that I expect this to be released in JP and US. I'm somewhat confident they wouldn't region lock it as that only ever happened once, but I'm a pessimist.

Also getting a PS4 in a month, so I'm going for the PS4 version.

I forget what it's like for region locking on PS4. I also forgot Europe existed. Hopefully SEGA acquiring them means Europe will happen faster or at least simultaneously. It'd be pretty fucked if Europe get's the shit end of the stick again for something like this in 2015.

Xiraiya

So the stream just straight up started to refuse to work on any browser, giving me an image of teddie that make's it seem like it's down.

Skrams

This feeling of wanting a thing, but having to watch this thing that you can't understand until you sometimes hear english words makes this the weirdest fucking thing. I'm going solely off that and the crowd noises.

"THE PHANTOM HAS STOLEN THE TRAILLER FOR PERSONA 5, LUCKILY FOR US WE'LL BEAT HIM TO THE PUNCH BY RELEASING EXCLUSIVE INFO ON FAMITSU BE SURE TO BUY YOUR COPY TODAY!"

I'd both be enraged and die laughing if this happened.

Top Bottom