• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Oberon

Banned
So the velvet room is a prison this time? Interesting.
I am kind of busy right now, and I would usually do it myself, but can someone make me an avatar out of this picture?
sK8xWTZ.png

You can snip it a bit, but the prison uniform has to be visible.

Jojo part 4 spoilers

[I'm done. I can't handle this. Out of nowhere this dude summons a bowl of ramen from a piece of paper. No fanfare, no reason why. Just bam! Ramen. I've been giggling at this picture for like 3 minutes and i can't stop.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I am kind of busy right now, and I would usually do it myself, but can someone make me an avatar out of this picture?
sK8xWTZ.png

He looks a lot like Vincent from Catherine.

Beloved

sK8xWTZ.png

pGdHCD.png

Here you go, if no one's gotten to it yet

So what does the battle system look like for P5?
As far as I can tell the battles play like persona 3/4 aside from it being demons instead of shadows.
Getting around dungeons and encountering enemies seems to be different though

Edit: also I'm still super happy about Naoto's P4DAN outfit #suspenders

As far as I can tell the battles play like persona 3/4 aside from it being demons instead of shadows.
Getting around dungeons and encountering enemies seems to be different though

Edit: also I'm still super happy about Naoto's P4DAN outfit #suspenders

I really want to know if there's demon negotiations or not. Gah, so many questions with no answers.

Xiraiya

Some people don't like being spoiled on character appearances either, so I'm being safe just in case. And to be honest, I am not sure what his role was again. I kind of know it had something to do with
death
, but I could be spreading misinformation for all I know. I've only played it once at launch.
Well knowing who he is has killed all desire to want to play.

I'm kidding, it would be weird if I was actually like that, it's fine, I don't care, I actually just want to play P3P more now knowing that.

Which is generally all a spoiler does for me.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I can't watch the trailer, but the menu images and gifs I've seen so far make the game look so slick, stylish, and contemporary.

Top Bottom