• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

In regular SMT games you recruit demons to use for battle this involves either using deceptive dialogue, money, or a sacrifice of your health or magic to get them to join you. This is something you can fail.

In the SMT games, you can talk to demons for recruitment, money, intimidation and other interactions.

In SMT games and in Persona 1 and 2 you would negotiate with demons in order to get them to fight for you.

It's the backbone of normal SMT and Persona games before 3

It sounds like a negotiators dream.

Well knowing who he is has killed all desire to want to play.

I'm kidding, it would be weird if I was actually like that, it's fine, I don't care, I actually just want to play P3P more now knowing that.

Which is generally all a spoiler does for me.

Same. I've never had a spoiler actually spoil something for me.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
IN MY VEINS RIGHT NOW ATLUS GIVE ME THE LATEX BODYSUIT BLONDE WAIFU RIGHT NOW

I really hope she's not Yukiko.

I'm so excited for everything involving this I think this may be the second coming of Christ my new favorite game the second coming of anime Christ.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
The P2 ones have a lot more depth and random events, but you know they're old as shit in that game. Nocturne and SMT4 aren't like that.

Still need to play both of those.

After being 17 and playing all these really old games on the PS1, I've realized which ones don't age well. But I still played everything that mattered. P2 is a really poorly aged game. It's physically painful for me to play for long periods of time. I can't P4 it and play for 16 hours straight.

Still love it tho. But how the fuck do I get out of the air raid shelter?

Still need to play both of those.

After being 17 and playing all these really old games on the PS1, I've realized which ones don't age well. But I still played everything that mattered. P2 is a really poorly aged game. It's physically painful for me to play for long periods of time. I can't P4 it and play for 16 hours straight.

Different strokes. I could play P2 for hours upon hours. Niche Combat fits my tastes perfectly.

Innocent Sin spoilers:
Loop 3 times.

What if the Naruto looking guy is an idol with issues and the girl was a guy worried about being potentially gay?

Time for more girls who can't cook
1310121676_angry_wrestler.gif

The characters tell you, but just
keep looping around till they give up

NatosREekeiEinai2 hours ago
As a non persona fan, i came here in order to say something negative about the game. I simply can't, this looks beyond amazing. Congrats.

Youtube comments gettin' it right for once.

Squishy3

jesus christ why does gaf have to rob me of transparency everytime

it's fucking transparent until i upload it to gaf to use as my avatar

i fucking give up someone pls help

Alfebit

Banned
He wasn't being serious.
That opinion doesn't come from that one comment. I've disliked a lot of what he's posted before but I've never brought it up because most of the time he's in mid conversation with someone else and I'm just a huge bitch when it comes to confrontation anyway. My anxiety is already making me sick just trying to post this on a forum to someone I'll never meet. Let's drop this.

Top Bottom