• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

ultimax

And I'm saying to stop whining about P4. I don't want to have to put you on my ignore list.

Edit: I'm not trying to sound like a dick, but I don't have the energy to put up with Persona whining today.
It's fine, I know persona whining gets annoying. I should worded it different, sorry. Point is: new trailer is great

JoJo94

Yeah, I can't really see why it would act like this. Hope system restore works and no problem, sorry that I couldn't find a straight answer.

You got a PS3?

Here are some gifs I made to get that hype boner back up again

p54c2uyv.gif

I wanna know more about this!!!

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Yeah, I can't really see why it would act like this. Hope system restore works and no problem, sorry that I couldn't find a straight answer.

You got a PS3?

p5loopphua3.gif

p53tux7.gif

p52cwuhf.gif

p53llu3u.gif

p54c2uyv.gif

All of those gifs are god tier. I'm SO HYPED HOLY SHIT.
I do have a PS3, but I want to play P5 in the highest whatever I can. I want a P5 THEMED PS4.

Numb

You got a PS3?

p5loopphua3.gif

p53tux7.gif

p52cwuhf.gif

p53llu3u.gif

p54c2uyv.gif

Oh god this needs to come out right now.
My hype is too much i cant contain it

So you guys ever have to call your bank because you set off their fraud software for your account.

I made some random girls day because I told her I was drunk and I like spending money.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
WHOAH THATS A HUGE SPOILER PUT THAT AWAY
How? THE HUGEST SPOILERS FOR DANGANRONPA:
She was alive at one point, for all they know (if they didn't play the game) it could be from an art book or something. There wasn't any text and it didn't spoil any plot.

Oh god I'm afraid to look back up. I just skimmed past it, I don't know what it was. Is it Danganronpa? IS IT?!?
It wasn't even a spoiler, really IMO.

She was alive at one point, for all they know (if they didn't play the game) it could be from an art book or something. There wasn't any text and it didn't spoil any plot.

The face her hair ties are Monokumas is enough to put 1+1 together

Zenfalcia

DANGIT RONPAUL SPOILERS:
it's because she has kuma hair ties and looks evil with the crown. If you don't know the series, so it might not even be a spoiler for those people..

Looks real good on DarkGAF

Yes, it does. It's probably terrible on LightGaf

uhhhh spoilers
her hairpins are monokumas and when the game is focused on a traitor it kinda gives it away theres other pictures of junko you can use

Top Bottom