• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Xiraiya

That opinion doesn't come from that one comment. I've disliked a lot of what he's posted before but I've never brought it up because most of the time he's in mid conversation with someone else and I'm just a huge bitch when it comes to confrontation anyway. My anxiety is already making me sick just trying to post this on a forum to someone I'll never meet. Let's drop this.
I'm sorry you feel that way.

Oberon

Banned
pGdHCD.png

Here you go, if no one's gotten to it yet

Oh thanks

Hey, don't just steal my avatar like that, that's not cool :/

Edit: Nevermind that, don't worry about it

I never asked for this.

Anyway, I haven't talked about P4 DAN. So here goes.

Yukiko's outfit is really good.
Naoto's is pretty good too.
Playable Nanako is hilarious.

That p5 trailer was pretty cool. I was not expecting the MC to have that kind of gimmick, but it's pretty fucking awesome. I'm ready to give my heart back to Atlus with this franchise after being so disappointed for so long. What I saw was damn good.

Aerocia

This trailer only reinforces my hate for Persona 4 and makes me realize that it's the "DmC" of the series

I'm really happy with what I saw.

I liked the previous Personas more, especially 3. To me, it had the better plot, ending, and soundtrack. Atmosphere is significant in the SMT series, and "darkness" is (like it or not) linked into the storylines of each of the games. P4's story was too lighthearted for me and it always ended up feeling like a group of teens getting themselves involved in a murder mystery (like Scooby Doo?)

Did I mention that Aigis is best girl?

I liked how 4 improved on some issues though, especially with gameplay. Playing without direct commands of P3's characters was just awful.. fortunately the PSP version fixed that. This is just my opinion. ;)

With that aside, P5 has induced much hype. ♥

Top Bottom