• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

JoJo94

Anyone else get the feeling that the MC will have a lot more personality this time around...well at least form the looks of this trailer.

This reminds me of Raidou + Lupin + Modern Tokyo. The OST is very jazzy (I want more Meguro jazz) and just, fuck. I'm just happy we're guns and swords and demons again. Also there is shadows too. Wonder how they're gonna be.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
After watching that P5 video, I'm at the level of hype where I already wholly believe that this game will be my new favorite game.

This isn't a healthy level of hype.

JoJo94

After watching that P5 video, I'm at the level of hype where I already wholly believe that this game will be my new favorite game.

This isn't a healthy level of hype.

Imagine how hype Pat is right now, it's probably worse than all of us combined.

Numb

There is some crazy potential that could make 2015 better than 1998 IF some surprise releases happened and IF they don't fuck them up..

Persona 5
Street Fighter 5
MGS: V
Final Fantasy XV
Kingdom Hearts 3
Uncharted 4
Bloodborne
No Man's Sky
Legend of Zelda
Evolve
Halo 5
The Division
Star Wars Battlefront
Quantum Break
The Witcher 3
Star Fox
Xenoblade Chronicles X

Fucking imagine if these came out in 2015 and didn't suck.
Assume half of those getting delayed.

ultimax

This trailer only reinforces my hate for Persona 4 and makes me realize that it's the "DmC" of the series

I'm really happy with what I saw.

Beloved

Weird, I can't find anything that you haven't tried already. Mostly it just seems to be the result of it not being up-to-date and manually changing acceleration settings does not seem to be available for W7 and W8 users. I have found people having the exact same issue with C&C3, but that too was solved by merely updating the drivers. No other game works either, correct?

Yeah I dont know, it's really odd. And nope, no other game will launch. I tried 4 others.

I'm going to try a system restore in a bit and see if that does anything.

Btw thanks for looking into it

Mathaou

legacy of cane
But I want P5. I want it now now now now now. I want it right now.
At least I got P4 DAN
hqdefault.jpg

I'm getting DAN and whatever limited edition of P5 SO HARD.

Imagine how hype Pat is right now, it's probably worse than all of us combined.
Imagine if all of our hype combined. The energy might be enough to create P5 out of NOTHING.

import from the US. Problem solved.
If I can't even buy a PS4, theres no way in hell I could do that.
Damn you 2/13. I will have a PS4 by P5, hopefully.

Relax I'm not trying to kill any hype boners, I'm just saying Im happy with the direction it's taking, since in my opinion P4 is the worst just like how DmC is to devil may cry

And I'm saying to stop whining about P4. I don't want to have to put you on my ignore list.

Edit: I'm not trying to sound like a dick, but I don't have the energy to put up with Persona whining today.

I really like the style and art. The all out attack art gives me serious Gurren Lagann vibes.

Also fuck I hope deamon negotiations don't return. That shit sucked in SMT4.

Jojo part 4 spoilers

The fight with superfly was kind of a let down. All the way through, he's like 'gotta get out of here!' then outta nowhere, 'no wait, I'll stay.' Lame.

JoJo94

Speak for yourself Knuckles.

I'll probably change it today actually

hqdefault.jpg

I'm getting DAN and whatever limited edition of P5 SO HARD.

Imagine if all of our hype combined. The energy might be enough to create P5 out of NOTHING.

If I can't even buy a PS4, theres no way in hell I could do that.
Damn you 2/13. I will have a PS4 by P5, hopefully.

So we can create anything using our energy?

He was here earlier, and kinda went nutz.

Yeah someone posted it to me. I just can't wait for the Persona5cast.

Top Bottom