• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

I don't know, Skyrim was a step forward in a lot of ways even though it was a step back in others.
Yeah, it's really weird. Like the design of the world is fantastic and there's tons of awesome lore everywhere, but that game is sooo goddamn easy it's sad. Dungeon layouts are a joke and the only way to get a decent challenge is to crank up the difficulty up to master right outta the gate. I love skyrim, but i hate it so much sometimes.

Beloved

tumblr_njb75s0iI71tpc25mo1_540.jpg

Xiraiya

Yeah, it's really weird. Like the design of the world is fantastic and there's tons of awesome lore everywhere, but that game is sooo goddamn easy it's sad. Dungeon layouts are a joke and the only way to get a decent challenge is to crank up the difficulty up to master right outta the gate. I love skyrim, but i hate it so much sometimes.
I don't know, I think it has it's own kind of difficulty.

Exactly. Much better than an Elder Scrolls game would be.
Don't be difficult.

In my crazy person mind, all these fan arts feel like spoilers and I'm not sure why. Also I kept trying to spell Persona instead of person.
Maybe in part 4 where there are many stand users bu also using the
bow and arrow on myself
I am not asking for an OP stand so getting it are highly likely
I haven't gotten to part 4 yet
To anyone who knows, how hard is it to learn cantonese?
HAHA, good luck

demidar

To anyone who knows, how hard is it to learn cantonese?

Very difficult. Pronunciation is strict yet diverse and the writing system is massive. You will have to both be serious and devote a lot of time to it, more so than other languages, mainly because of the writing.

Top Bottom