• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Zenfalcia

Oh my god I fucking need this I hope I can beat Golden before it's out

I wonder if Nameless and What'sherface will still be there. Also because I haven't even gotten to P3, I'm not deep in the Purse hole yet

Seems like new people except igor. No p4 related stuff yet.
NiceFlawedAntarcticgiantpetrel.gif

Who thought white on white was a good idea? smh.

...yep, about damn time they showed a P5 trailer that actually has gameplay. Assuming that's the actual menus for changing Personas or doing other actions, that is stylish as fuck. Moving around the dungeons also seems to be something very different from past games.

Also was kind of hoping that we'd get someone other than Igor for the Velvet Room. Oh well.

Still not as big of a hype boner compared to if Shin Megami Tensei V was announced (or a new DDS-like series), but I'm now looking forward to this game again. Anything just to get away from the already played out P3 and P4 casts.

I think the fact that they're bringing demons back and modeling them on their new engine gives a lot of hope to bringing new SMT games to consoles.

First it was Elizabeth, then Margaret, now two little girls. Was he in P1 and P2?

Yes.

I need this fuck school Persona 24/7 until I beat 5
First it was Elizabeth, then Margaret, now two little girls. Was he in P1 and P2?
He's always been there, helping, watching
Yeah, I doubt that Belladonna and Nameless will be there.
Damn, I was getting used to them. Oh well. Do they ever explain what happens to assistants?
Seems like new people except igor. No p4 related stuff yet.

Who thought white on white was a good idea? smh.
P2/1 REFERENCES PLS. Also I'm not sure how people can/can't see that

So, first off: Persona trailer is insane and way better than I thought it'd be.

Second: Has there been any new info besides the trailer? The trailer gave me a concern that this time you'd only have 3 teammates and that's it, which could be fine but I'd rather have more.

Squishy3

Second: Has there been any new info besides the trailer? The trailer gave me a concern that this time you'd only have 3 teammates and that's it, which could be fine but I'd rather have more.
It's the first real trailer and the game won't be out until summer/fall. There'll be huge media blowouts leading up to release.

Interview with the producer after the trailer aired. Sheds a little light on the game, though he doesn't mention the amount of characters

It's all for SMT X FE and it'll be the last SMT game on a home console.

And it'll be the best one.

Well now I hope it never comes out if its the last one lol.

WHAT IF THEY JUST PUT SMTIV ON CONSOLES AND MAKE IT LIKE NOCTURNE

P3 and P4 start you off with 3, it's normal, but also it's the three characters and the cat.

GAF going crazy over Persona 5 and I'm here like "How did anyone beat Persona 3 with that boring ass mega-dungeon crawling."

Still haven't beaten that game.

P3 and P4 start you off with 3, it's normal, but also it's the three characters and the cat.

Yeah I know, I don't know how P3 and P4 handled it in their respective trailers but the fact that we didn't even see any other characters but these 4 made me a little suspicious.

I kind of want to get rid of the cat asap

I don't like using animals/Teddy in my party
GAF going crazy over Persona 5 and I'm here like "How did anyone beat Persona 3 with that boring ass mega-dungeon crawling."

Because literally everything else about that game is godlike
except not having control of your party

Marin Karin

Zenfalcia

No idea, maybe?
Not my gif don't hurt me pls no stop

I'm not blaming you, just blaming the creator of the gif and his bad gif.
This thread has way too many perboner's going on.

I need this fuck school Persona 24/7 until I beat 5

He's always been there, helping, watching

Damn, I was getting used to them. Oh well. Do they ever explain what happens to assistants?

P2/1 REFERENCES PLS. Also I'm not sure how people can/can't see that

Maybe? There are some elements that look p1/2 like.

I found p3's dungeoning better than p4's hallways.

Mathaou

legacy of cane

Me neither. Probs never will. Annoying ass combat is inhibiting me from getting to the apparently awesome story.

Finished my P5 avatar, I'm cool right? Need to make a prison uniform one as well.

P5 and prison schools take place in the same universe.

Squishy3

p503pcu4c.gif

Also as of now, blonde girl is best girl by default. AND SHE IS MINE AND YOU CAN'T HAVE HER
You're too late to the party and blonde girl has already been claimed by everyone that isn't you. You don't even have an avatar of her and just have an avatar of some robot who killed all the other robots that looked exactly like her!

Interview with the producer after the trailer aired. Sheds a little light on the game, though he doesn't mention the amount of characters
So juvenile school as the setting, the characters are basically delinquents who go around as masked vigilantes, plus no more shadows this time and actual fucking demons as enemies.

Yeah, this really is sounding better and better. I can only hope they delve into some serious dark shit with this cast.

Top Bottom