• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 13: "The Storm Has Come And So Have I" 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2 1 2

Oberon

Banned
It's Atlus though, everything is cannon

Female_Protagonist_protrait.png

I know you're joking but half life actually has a good chance of appearing.

Yes I know this sounds crazy but you gotta believe!

I still believe. Valve does great work on their own time. Their games may sometimes lack the auteur direction of top-quality Japanese games, but they make up for it in terms of pure polish. One of the best developers out there.

Can someone give me a non-spoiler reason as to why fucking Marie is canon but not FeMC

FUCK YOU
-Atlus

Left 4 Dead is probably a better contender for a Tales of X game.

hehehe

Plz no left 4 dead 3 volvo ;-;

I still believe. Valve does great work on their own time. Their games may sometimes lack the auteur direction of top-quality Japanese games, but they make up for it in terms of pure polish. One of the best developers out there.

Valve has 2 games in my top 3. I will love them forever

Hey guys I just got my internet back after moving to a new house. Missed the Persona stream hype unfortunately, other than the new trailer did anything happen in it?

Also I just checked out my backyard and found this creepy ass hulk doll buried in it
Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zBGbJVJ.jpg[/IMG]
So my new home probably has the curse of grandma swamp.

Hey guys I just got my internet back after moving to a new house. Missed the Persona stream hype unfortunately, other than the new trailer did anything happen in it?

Also I just checked out my backyard and found this creepy ass hulk doll buried in it
Code:

Nothing happened on the persona stream

Code:
You've been forever cursed with The Swamp Ass.

We got a new P4D song. Yukiko, Naoto, and Nanako have been confirmed for P4D. Also, this

FeMC being canon wouldn't work.

FUCK YOU
-Atlus

I thought everything was canon to Atlus, just tons of alternate timelines.
These work
Cause Marie and Yu can exist in the same universe, femc and Minato cant.
And plus,
in femcs timeline Shinji lives.
I'm not sure why I clicked on that
Woof, lets hope I get good

360pages

Loving this Mario LP still, I usually only like a few types of LPs and didn't care too much about Chrono Trigger LP (Probably because I already played that game)

360pages

Watch P5 not have any social links and they make a Spin-Off series of RPGs within Persona, and watch those become more popular than the main series Persona games... to the point it takes 10 years to get P6...then it would have gone full circle.

Watch P5 not have any social links and they make a Spin-Off series of RPGs within Persona, and watch those become more popular than the main series Persona games... to the point it takes 10 years to get P6...then it would have gone full circle.
And that cycle continues forever and ever untill we have thousands of spinoffs of spinoffs.

Top Bottom